Frequent Contributor

WJC still soliciting funds to pay down HRC's campaign debt

Post from http://pumapac.org/

There is nothing I enjoy more than good conversation with good people. Everyday, my life and work are enriched by the people I meet, and that’s why I’m sending you this special invitation.

Hillary’s campaign is so close to paying off the last of her debt, but she’s not there yet. Will you consider helping her in this last phase by making a contribution to her campaign? If you enter by Thursday, December 16, you and a friend will have the chance to fly to New York to spend a day with me.

Last year, we flew one of Hillary’s biggest supporters to New York to spend the day with me. It was such a good time that I’d like to do it again.

Click here to make a contribution and you will not only help pay down Hillary’s campaign debt, but also be automatically entered to win a free trip for two to meet me in New York.

From her advocacy for children and families, to her work on health care, to her current commitment representing our nation to the world, Hillary has made a deep and lasting difference for our future. I could not be more proud of her accomplishments and her work.

I know you share my pride in Hillary’s achievements, and I know how much your continued support means to her. That’s why I want to offer you this special opportunity.

Make a contribution today and you and your guest could be my guests in New York. Click here to contribute and be automatically entered to win.

I’ve had the opportunity to talk to countless people over the course of my work and life, and I hope that I get the chance to meet you, too. Thank you for the wonderful support you’ve shown to both Hillary and me over the years. We wouldn’t be where we are today without friends like you.

Sincerely,
Bill Clinton