Respected Contributor

Re: WILL THE Q EVER PROVIDE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN ON GOODS "IMPORTED"????

They used to.  I want them to start doing it again.  I no longer want to buy anything made in China.  I should have the option of knowing the point of origin before I buy.  If they lose enough sales, maybe their vendors will take action.  They can have their products made elsewhere (USA preferably) and if it costs a few bucks more, so be it. Vendors can just make a few bucks less.  If there is enough of a revolt, things will change. 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: WILL THE Q EVER PROVIDE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN ON GOODS "IMPORTED"????

Thank you for posting this.  I feel the same way.  I will no longer be making purchases until I investigate where it is coming from.   I have had time during these past weeks to check out where to get American made products.  Gone are the days of buying without checking things out.   I would hope that QVC and HSN would feature more American made products.   Also hoping that the people selling the big popluar products like Temptations, etc. will bring production back to the USA.  I would pay more for products from the USA  that is providing jobs for American workers.