Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

She explained about a year ago, that the “buldges” at her lower jaw are muscles that were made bigger from clenching and grinding her teeth and jaw while asleep during her stressful times. Her doc injected Botox (inside her mouth) to relax those muscles. They eventually went down giving her face a more pleasing oval shape. 

Agree!!

She has said this on more than one occasion!!

Thank you both  I went searching and when I came back here @Shanus had posted.  Many may say "yea right", but you can google image botox treatment for jaw issues and see before and after photos of others who have had elected this type of treatment vs TMJ surgery.

Honored Contributor

@Allegheny wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

She explained about a year ago, that the “buldges” at her lower jaw are muscles that were made bigger from clenching and grinding her teeth and jaw while asleep during her stressful times. Her doc injected Botox (inside her mouth) to relax those muscles. They eventually went down giving her face a more pleasing oval shape. 

Agree!!

She has said this on more than one occasion!!

Thank you both  I went searching and when I came back here @Shanus had posted.  Many may say "yea right", but you can google image botox treatment for jaw issues and see before and after photos of others who have had elected this type of treatment vs TMJ surgery.

@Allegheny  Amazing what Botox can do besides helping w/ crows feet. It can be injected in a certain area of ..... near bladder to alleviate stress incontinence, injected to relieve migraines (it’s original use), etc.

Respected Contributor

@bathina wrote:

@JobGirl wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Because she is (or was) never attractive and probably has issues about that. Surgery did not help.  She is desperate.

Well she doesn't seem to be as desperate as  some of of the housewives-Carol has found her new niche I guess.She is selling/promoting vibrators and toys on Evine after dark-they happened to rerun it at  7am today-(which I can't understand) but guess that her new gig now she's off the show and had her fall out with Bethany-

Real class act that Carol.....NOT

Even Rinna hasn't stooped that low....

What's wrong with adult toys? Someone's got to sell them. Have you ever seen Grace and Frankie? It's a "thing".

I want the one on Grace and Frankie!!!!!! LOL, I ain't dead yet!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

@bathina wrote:

@JobGirl wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Because she is (or was) never attractive and probably has issues about that. Surgery did not help.  She is desperate.

Well she doesn't seem to be as desperate as  some of of the housewives-Carol has found her new niche I guess.She is selling/promoting vibrators and toys on Evine after dark-they happened to rerun it at  7am today-(which I can't understand) but guess that her new gig now she's off the show and had her fall out with Bethany-

Real class act that Carol.....NOT

Even Rinna hasn't stooped that low....

What's wrong with adult toys? Someone's got to sell them. Have you ever seen Grace and Frankie? It's a "thing".

I want the one on Grace and Frankie!!!!!! LOL, I ain't dead yet!

@reiki604  OK. Missing something here. Is this a tv show I need to put on auto record? 😜

Trusted Contributor

Re: WHY Did She Do This

[ Edited ]

I would like to see the women that feel comfortable bashing other women's looks all the time post their own pictures on here and let everyone critique everything about them.  Just because a celebrity is not going to read your comments about their looks doesn't  make it right.

Like Bethenny or not, she's done a lot of good with her money (and she's done it while not wearing fancy clothes or tons of makeup).  I thnk one's looks are important to most women.  Sure, it shouldn't be the only thing a woman cares about, and in her case it's obviously not.  She still looks like herself.  Who cares if she's had some procedures done?  Why does that make it ok to say nasty things about her?

Criticizing someone for what they say/do is one thing.  Doing it because of how they look is another.  What is the point?

Honored Contributor

I find Bethenny attractive. Not someone I would feel at ease around but I certainly applaud her business savvy and humanitarian efforts. 

Not speaking in this specific case but many times these cheek fillers don’t make people look younger just like they have stuff in their cheeks like Shannon from the OC as an example. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think I know this woman, but I am chuckling because I am placing this thread in juxtaposition to the Rosie thread. One of them flames someone for not doing enough to make herself look better and the other flames someone who does. There's NO pleasing people.

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I find Bethenny attractive. Not someone I would feel at ease around but I certainly applaud her business savvy and humanitarian efforts. 

Not speaking in this specific case but many times these cheek fillers don’t make people look younger just like they have stuff in their cheeks like Shannon from the OC as an example. 

@GenXmuse  She doesn’t have fillers in her cheeks.

Honored Contributor

I think she has made herself look a lot older; what a shame.

Esteemed Contributor

I imagine anyone who follows B is aware of what she said about Botox in her jaw. This isn't news....