Esteemed Contributor

I never thought she was pretty.  She doesn't look pretty in her before pics, and she doesn't look pretty in the after pics.  

Regular Contributor

Arent you the nice person>>>>>>>>> Bethenny has always been attractive, just more so now that she has earned a lot of money, started companies, done charity work, had a baby  - all those things make a person attractive,  Attractive can mean many things to many people.

It is rather obvious you are just plain MEAN

Honored Contributor

I think she looks great in both pictures.I didn’t know who it was though until someone said her name.All celebs seem to be patrons of plastic surgeons.I think it would be very difficult to have to live with the pressure of trying to stay beautiful but at least they can afford it.

Esteemed Contributor

Reese Witherspoon has that pointy chin too but it doesn't seem to have hampered her movie career. She's in the "star" category.

Respected Contributor

I don't find her unattractive in either picture.  IMO the 2016 picture she looks younger and her facial features are softer.  She is not making herself  look grotesque, like some others who have had cosmetic surgery.  So I say, let her be.  If she is happy, I am happy for her.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

She did that because she could. 

Is that ever… by itself… a good reason for doing anything?

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

Why would I care?

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Because she is (or was) never attractive and probably has issues about that. Surgery did not help.  She is desperate.

Wow😉Her attractiveness, or lack there of, is a matter of opinion.

Even if she were flat out homely, she seems to have done quite well for herself, financially,at least.

Since none of us know her, doubt we’re in a position, to call her desperate. 

Dont we all, or most of us, anyway, strive to look our best? Make up, skin care, hair salon, diet, exercise, etc. WHo are we  to judge, if some people can and choose to, take it further with cosmetic surgery?

Respected Contributor

I remember how indignant she treated her husband Hoppy (husband #1, #2, or #3rd, I forget) ... like a dog. 

Perhaps now some men won't recognize who she is, and she can "start fresh."  (I didn't recognize the "new face", but I wish instead she would have changed her snarky, cruel disposition.

Honored Contributor

I feel if you are unhappy with the way you look, if it will make you feel happier and confident, can afford it, why not have work done? You only have to please yourself, it doesn’t matter what other people think. I could think of some things I wouldn’t mind changing if I could afford it.