Esteemed Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Boys need Fathers , unfortunately there are many single  Women who are the only  parent .  Alot of reserach over the last 40 yrs on this subject

@skatting44 

My mother raised 4 of us by herself, and everyone I grew up with in the Projects, had only a mother.

"Boys need a father"? In many cases, that probably depends on who that father might be.

What kids need is a parent(s) that have actually lived prior to birthing them. Know something about living independently, then thinking about having kids.

I know that is a dream world, but many now live in their own world, and know nothing about either. 

Rules? What rules? Education/Work/Respect, all seem to be missing in way too many. 

I am familiar with research, but those that need it the most, believe they don't. Say too much about certain research, and get shut down/canceled, or worse.

I'll stop here. 

hckynut 🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Good grief, people.  It's a photoshopped joke.

Honored Contributor
Did people wake up today without a sense of humor?
Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
Did people wake up today without a sense of humor?

@bikerbabe  Just today?  You must be new around here.🤪

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

Has to photoshopped.  Check out those shoes.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

I hope this is a joke because the pier is partially blocked. If he cannot fit through the narrow opening he will end up a** over tea kettle.😧

@Cakers3 

For some reason, when I first saw this photo I thought of my childhood and the unbelieveably STUPID things the neighborhood boys did.   Stil surprised they made it to adulthood.

Respected Contributor

Maybe he's Mulling it over. 

Esteemed Contributor

Reminds me of my brother. He did some crazy things as a child and teenager. It's a miracle that he made it to adulthood. He will be 50 in a few months. 

What's amusing to me is somewhere in his late 20's I would say, the craziness left him and he is such a responsible adult. From time to time a story will pop up about him at a family gathering, and people will actually look at me and say who are they talking about? Ummm... yes him. 

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

Reminds me of my brother. He did some crazy things as a child and teenager. It's a miracle that he made it to adulthood. He will be 50 in a few months. 

What's amusing to me is somewhere in his late 20's I would say, the craziness left him and he is such a responsible adult. From time to time a story will pop up about him at a family gathering, and people will actually look at me and say who are they talking about? Ummm... yes him. 

@icezeus 

Proof that some actually "get it out of their systems".