Esteemed Contributor

I HATE SNOW!!!!!! ..... it’s nice to look at in a picture but, that’s about it for me ☃️❄️☃️❄️

Honored Contributor

Beautiful!! Hope we have some this winter.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Beautiful!! Hope we have some this winter.

I agree. It can be an incovenient mess, but I still look forward to a few pretty, gentle and reasonable snowfalls... We haven't had any in a while. I'm more than happy to skip anything approaching a foot...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

We've had high winds since mid day yesterday and heavy rain all night and morning. Not complaining at all since we could use the rain and others are getting this as snow. occasional breakouts of thunder & lightening, but they don't last long. looking at the weather satellite I'd say this is going to last for a while longer.

Respected Contributor

That’s a beautiful photo. I get my snow fix by looking at the mountaintops after a winter storm. That’s all I need, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Be careful if you have to get out. Thinking of relatives in Asheville, NC area. Some of those mountain roads ... whew.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

I'm so jealous. I love and miss the snow. Maybe my trip to NY will produce some during the holidays.

Honored Contributor

Southern WV, north of East River Mountain tunnel on I-77, and we are at 12” and it’s still snowing.    

Honored Contributor

Yes, it IS pretty.  But, I really don't like it!!  It's hard to navigate in and hard to dig out!!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

It doesn't look like a winter wonderland here, too! We ended up with 15 inches.. guess what, y'all?! We saw Jim Cantore in Boone on Saturday!