Honored Contributor

WHO SHOULD WIN FOOD NETWORK STAR?

I don't care for any of them....I would pick the cute and funny italian guy.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Regular Contributor

Re: WHO SHOULD WIN FOOD NETWORK STAR?

Like you Catlover I'm not fond of any of them.  I liked Tregae (sp?) in the beginning, but is now getting on my nerves with all the YAAASSS! and other antics.  Seems like she is trying too hard to be "cute."  Don't think I could watch a show with her as the host.  For me, the schtick gets old fast.  I like Damiani, but sometimes have a hard time understanding him.  Can't remember if it was Bobby or Giada who suggested he slow it down.  I agree!!  The Love Chef...well, seems like a nice man, but .....

Trusted Contributor

I like Tregaye the best. Not sure if she would have a good "cooking" show, but she might be fun as a host of her  own show.  That is the way they seem to be going anyway.  More real cooking shows are on their sister station The Cooking Channel.

Honored Contributor

I think Damiani is the best cook, but agree he is hard to understand.  I was routing for Anna even though she was inconsistent.

Respected Contributor

I liked Erin, the baker.  She has a good personality. I won't be surprised if she turns up on a show sometime. 

As for the curent group, the only one I might watch is Damiani.

Respected Contributor

I wonder which contestant is coming back this week from the "second chance" online show?  Guess we'll find out tomorrow.  MIght shake up things, depending on who it will be!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

The only one I might watch is Jenard (not sure that's how you spell it).

Damiani is too hard to understand and I do not like popping fleek Tregae.

Respected Contributor

@CelticCrafter  I like Jenard, too!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Super Contributor

I would like to see Damiano win; he takes food seriously, has a nice personality and oozes his culture (and is easy on the eyes).

Tregaye drives me nuts and I would never watch her; she is too hyper and overdoing it with the cutesy, and I find her disingenuous.   

I liked Jernard but he became a bit obsessed with the Chef of Love persona and lost himself.

Honored Contributor

This has been a really weird season!

I like the big guy, just because he seems sweet and entertaining but he just needs to not try so hard.

I like the Italian guy - to some degree.

Tregaye is the only one I would NOT want to win, so she probably will.

I forgot who else is left.  Plus there is the 'last chance' deal coming up.  I notice in my 'To Do' list that there will be two one-hour episodes tomorrow - one for the last chance kitchen thing and then the regular episode after that.