Honored Contributor

I like all his shows-kitchen nightmares was cancelled, so...............

He still has Master Chef-my favorite, He*lls Kitchen, Hotel He*ll and I hope that Master chef Jr edition returns-that was a good one.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

Re: WHO LIKES GORDON RAMSAY?

Master Chef is my favorite show of his.

Honored Contributor

I just found Kitchen Nightmare BBC-love it!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Super Contributor

I dislike his persona personality of being a big meanie.... in real life I am sure he is not so mean.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I think when he's not doing the HeII's Kitchen persona he's a pretty decent, albeit no b.s., kind of guy.

He has four little kids (two are twins) and a beautiful wife. He seems to be very respectful of women. He's a pretty smart guy to have so many tv shows, not only here but in the UK. He's like the Simon Cowell of cooking shows. Smiley Happy

Is it the UK version of Kitchen Nightmares that was cancelled or the US version?

I like HeII's Kitchen and Masterchef. I've watched a zillion of the Kitchen Nightmares, both versions, so I'm a little bit over that. The new Hotel HeII just got it's second season so I'm watching that.

Valued Contributor

I love Gordon Ramsey!! Tonight we find out who wins Helll's Kitchen.

Respected Contributor

i like him a lot - been watching him for years!!

I don't think he is a meanie - I think he is a straight shooter and tells the truth. He has a big heart too - he doesn't like seeing anyone cry and can totally relate to how people can get so attached to the same thing, over & over again

I really loved his series when he was trying to help prisoners learn a skill and make money while they were in jail. That was very well done!

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Honored Contributor

On 7/24/2014 biancardi said:

i like him a lot - been watching him for years!!

I don't think he is a meanie - I think he is a straight shooter and tells the truth. He has a big heart too - he doesn't like seeing anyone cry and can totally relate to how people can get so attached to the same thing, over & over again

I really loved his series when he was trying to help prisoners learn a skill and make money while they were in jail. That was very well done!

(bolded by me) Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that show. I enjoyed it very much.

Valued Contributor

He was on Jimmy Kimmel last night and was very refreshing and genuine. I don't consider him mean, he is just candid with the people he is helping and judging. I love Master Chef and have seen him be very nice to struggling competitors but he doesn't sugar coat his opinions.
Super Contributor

We like Gordon and watch the Master Chef series and especially enjoy the Juniors who are very astounding. We also watch Heck's Kitchen, have for years and try not to call each other "Donkey".