Honored Contributor

There's nothing behind those towels in Bed, Bath, and Beyond:

There’s nothing behind those towels in Bed, Bath, and BeyondThis is the true meaning of that phrase:And, in case you're still hanging on, just remember: Your parents will never pick you up again:Ice cream advertisements sometimes use mashed potatoes to get the perfect picture: Ice cream advertisements sometimes use mashed potatoes to get the perfect picture:

And this is how pineapples growAnd this is how pineapples grow:You can say this sentence seven different ways:This is why it's called "candy corn": This is why it’s called “candy corn”-looks like corn when stacked

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor
So cool!
Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Honored Contributor

I did, but my friend who used to work at BB&B had to tell me.

Honored Contributor

Well, I did know about the mashed potatoes being used for ice cream pictures because of the melting factor but if you really think about it,  the mashed potatoes are too dull looking to be believable.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Yes, I knew about the mashed potatoes and now I know why candy corn is called candy corn.

Respected Contributor

That picture of the ice cream is so gross knowing it's colorful mashed potatoes.  Ick.

Esteemed Contributor

I knew everything but the candy corn! Nice topicWoman LOL

Did you know in the old movies beer in glasses was really soapy water?

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

ok the towel one is funny. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval