Respected Contributor

Re: WHO GOT THEIR NINJA STORM?

Woo Hoo! HOT pink for the HOT weather!Woman LOL

Yes, @CATLOVER  Try adding the ice last and pulsing it a few times before full throttle.  Mine does a bang-up job here! 

I often crush plain ice cubes for snowcones using either watermelon or raspberry Torani sugar-free syrups!  Good stuff!Woman LOL

Have fun with it!Woman Very Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@Yes, @catlover  Try adding the ice last and pulsing it a few times before full throttle.  Mine does a bang-up job here! 

I often crush plain ice cubes for snowcones using either watermelon or raspberry Torani sugar-free syrups!  Good stuff!Woman LOL

thanks everyone-I made another smoothie last night and it works great-I put a little less ice and a little water-did the trick!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@catlover wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

@Yes, @catlover  Try adding the ice last and pulsing it a few times before full throttle.  Mine does a bang-up job here! 

thanks everyone-I made another smoothie last night and it works great-I put a little less ice and a little water-did the trick!

GoKat-I'm going to get syrup as well for the snow cones-I'll see if I can find that one.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Our UPS deliveries come at night.  I was too tired to open mine last night.

I have an appointment today but will open as soon as possible.  I'm really looking forward to checking out the recipes Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Got mine in cinnamon yesterday. Washed it, and this morning made DH a smoothie with 1 c milk, 2 scoops vanilla protein shake powder, 1/2 c frozen berries, 1 c ice cubes. I pulsed a few times -- short jabs, then held down 3 times for about 6 sec each time. Just as delicious as the shakes made with my heavy, very loud blender. This is easier to clean, too. Very pleased.

Respected Contributor

DaVinci is another brand for the sugar-free syrups, @CATLOVER  ....lots of flavors!   I order mine online from Netrition.cxm.  At the least you can check out the variety of flavors there.  HTH'sWoman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@DaVinci is another brand for the sugar-free syrups, @catlover  ....lots of flavors!   I order mine online from Netrition.cxm.  At the least you can check out the variety of flavors there.  HTH'sWoman Happy

thanks GoKat!

My Skinn goodies are marked as shipped>>>>>>>>>>>>>yoo hoo!!!!!!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@catlover

Oh my, ME TOO!!!  Giddyup, donkeys.  Evine's done THEIR part!  Now we need Pony Express on STEROIDS!! Woman LOL  Things R Lookin' UP!!!