Frequent Contributor

Hi, have any of you lovely ladies tried this fragrance or currently use it?  My husband said he really likes it and wants me to try it.  My comment to him is that it's such an old fragrance and I thought only older ladies wear it!  (I'm 58 - not a young chick - LOL).  If you use would love your insights as to how it smells.  I don't like super sweet fragrances.  I use Chanel now.  Thanks for your input! 

Honored Contributor

Re: WHITE SHOULDERS FRAGRANCE

[ Edited ]

I've worn it.

It comes across a bit strong for me but I do like the scent.

I currently use Chanel Chance, Euphoria or Oscar dela Renta.

I probably wore Oscar for 30 years before trying the Chanel and Euphoria

Every fragrance smells a bit different on everyone.

If hubby likes it, I would for sure wear it in the evening, if you get my drift!!

@Spinach30 wrote:

Hi, have any of you lovely ladies tried this fragrance or currently use it?  My husband said he really likes it and wants me to try it.  My comment to him is that it's such an old fragrance and I thought only older ladies wear it!  (I'm 58 - not a young chick - LOL).  If you use would love your insights as to how it smells.  I don't like super sweet fragrances.  I use Chanel now.  Thanks for your input! 

Honored Contributor

@Spinach30 wrote:

Hi @Spinach30

My mother used to wear White Shoulders and I loved it on her.  I'm not sure, but I think the Vermont Country Store dot com carries it.  It's worth a look Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I just checked, they have it.

Honored Contributor

It's a classic floral scent with sweetness to it. So if you don't care for sweet floral then this one might not be for you.

Frequent Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

I just checked, they have it.

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@Spinach30

They have a search bar.  Type in "White Shoulders perfume" and it comes up''.

At first I just typed in White Shoulders and white blouses came up Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Most department stores and some of the bigger drug stores probably carry a "tester" if you've never experienced it.

@Spinach30 wrote:

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spinach30 wrote:

@Spinach30

Hey,if your DH likes it,what more do you need to know...?

(widowed at 54)    Smiley Sad

Frequent Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Spinach30 wrote:

@Spinach30

Hey,if your DH likes it,what more do you need to know...?

(widowed at 54)    Smiley Sad

I'm sorry for your loss.  I lost my first husband to cancer when I was 49 (he was only 47).   God bless!