Honored Contributor

Re: WHICH SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE?

Respected Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

The ability to freeze time. You could stop accidents, eliminate dictators, etc.  Really, the possibilities are endless. 

Yes, this!

And a mute button.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

ChynnaBlue wrote:   ...Oh man, the LAST thing I want is to know what everyone really thinks about everything....

@ChynnaBlue

That's for sure!  We have quite enough of that around here!  LOL!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

I'd like the ability to see a major mistake before I make it.  I don't want to be perfect that would be too lonely a life. lol 

Honored Contributor

I don't know if this is a superpower, but i would like to reverse time, go back to 1995 ,and stop the car accident my son was in, then he would had not died in 1998, from complications.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I thought you were talking about countries. I guess I've been teaching geography for too long.

Esteemed Contributor

@maestra That's exactly what I first thought! LOL

I've never watched or been attraced to super heroes. I guess "super powers" can be anything, right? If that's the case, I'd like to be all knowing of all knowledge.....starting with the simple things like "what happens when you die?" or "how big is the universe?" you know.....the usual questions. I'd really like to know it all--right now. Woman Happy

Super Contributor

I am so sorry for you.  Now I understand your by-line. 

The thing that gives life its greatest significance is the capacity to care
Valued Contributor

Eternal youth would be good.  I wouldnt want to live forever but I don't want to get old and sick. 

I would also love to have infinite wit and cleverness....  A good answer/comback to everything.  Sort of a never-feel-embarrased-ever-again power...

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

@maestra That's exactly what I first thought! LOL

I've never watched or been attraced to super heroes. I guess "super powers" can be anything, right? If that's the case, I'd like to be all knowing of all knowledge.....starting with the simple things like "what happens when you die?" or "how big is the universe?" you know.....the usual questions. I'd really like to know it all--right now. Woman Happy

That's a good one!!!