Honored Contributor

Re: WHERE to put a water bottle???

[ Edited ]

Instead of taking a bottle into the store, try a tart lozenge instead.  I keep an insulated water bottle in car's cup holder. 

Honored Contributor

Why do you HAVE TO HAVE a water bottle w/you at all times?

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

I only carry a water bottle on long runs/walks. For those times I use a Lug bag, F14400.  

Respected Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Who needs a water bottle with them at ALL times? I am able to do a little grocery shopping without taking a sip of water, trust me. I am a big water drinker but I won't carry it around like a baby bottle. 

Well I need one because I take a medication that makes my mouth so dry I have trouble swallowing and believe me you never want to be in that situation, sure gum or hard candy may help but water works best for me !!!!!!!    I never leave home without it !!!!!

Respected Contributor

I have never needed to carry a water bottle into a store, church, or appointment.  I leave it in the car...then there is no issue with having it "sweat" in my purse.

Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Why do you HAVE TO HAVE a water bottle w/you at all times?

@Group 5 minus 1  And why do you HAVE TO know that?

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

Curious

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

I was going to suggest some of the LUG bags, but I see your comments on that.

I just carry it in the car in a good thermal drinking bottle, that can't get affected by the temps in the car. If I carry plastic, it's a small bottle that I'm going to just take with me, and drink right away while driving.  If I don't finish it, I'll just take the rest in my hand or throw in my bigger bag, when carrying one. I don't have the condensation issue, though.  I rarely carry big bags anymore into stores so mostly...it's the thermal bottle in my car, when I take water with me.

Trusted Contributor

@spent2much Lug does sell the "huggie/chuggie water bottles with the crossbody holder.  Not sure if you had seen that or not.  

Honored Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

hydro flask......the seals are very tight and there is never any condensation on the outside of the container. they come in many sizes and i can easily put them into my handbag or tote. some of the larger ones have a handle at the top so you can carry it easily. they also make container slings.

hydro flask supports non-profit organizations focused on building, maintaining, restoring, and providing better access to parks.

hydro flask sling.jpg

All it takes is one person standing neear you to cough or sneeze, and that entire bottle and holster is showered in germs.

Leave the bottle in the car or at home

i dont know where you live @noodleann , but around the areas that i go, both inside and outside, i am trying to maintain a good distance AND we have a mask requirement. it is an option for those of us who carry around water bottles or drinks and not everyone has to use it. if i were that worried about what was happening, then i would also be concerned about people showering my clothing, my exposed skin, my shoes, my readers, my purse, my scarf, or anything else i would be wearing, using, or holding. i am not living my life in fear and i am trying my best to be as sanitary as possible both inside my home, at work, in stores, and outside.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein