Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: WHERE did the product reviews go???

Yes.  One minute I had reviews, then gone.  There are a couple of click options that look like they lead you there, but they don't (for me, anyway).

This reminds me of losing the "click here" measurements for awhile earlier this year.  Both are things that I use in order to make a considered purchase. 

Cogito ergo sum
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@pickyeater2 Yes I am too. What the heck happened. I went to check out the reviews on a few items I had on my wish list. Not one review was listed. It shows how many stars it received but that's it. It's really aggravating. I don't purchase anything with reading the review. They lost a few sales from me today with it being 6 easy pays. Hope they fix this soon.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@pickyeater2 I am using an Apple lap top. Things were just fine yesterday. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Are you using a PC or Apple product?   Pages look different depending on what you use.  I use an IPad and was able to find the reviews, but it took a while.  First, and this seems silly, but be sure there are reviews!  I looked for reviews on items which had 0 reviews!  If I remember correctly, if there are stars, click on the stars and the reviews should come up.  I hope this works! 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Oops! Sorry, I should have read everything! I see you are using an Ipad!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have had similar problems on my iPad but have no problems seeing reviews on my MacBook Air. iPad is fully updated so that is not the issue. If I can't find a review on something I usually just don't buy it. If it is a new item I wait until buyers have posted reviews before deciding whether to buy.
Highlighted
New Contributor

This is also my experiance for many months I saw someone blame the website but I don't buy it and in many cases I DON'T buy it if I can't read the reviews.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

'Don't get me started'...........

I've been living to find Renee's WWC TSV Maxi-Dress reviews.

I've been waiting to read comments regarding the size/fit.

I planned to order, and have been waiting to choose a proper-fitting size.

'Oh, well'..................

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).