Honored Contributor
Someone said they spoke to her and she was having some personal challenges.
Honored Contributor

I think Moonchilde might have been banned.Stormygirl has contact with her and said that she would be back but didn’t know when.Stormy doesn’t post often as she has some very painful medical problems.I miss Moonchilde too and hope that she is able to return.She was not a mean person as someone stated but maybe some saw her differently than I did.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHERE IS MOONCHILDE?

[ Edited ]

@MarcyG72 wrote:

@happycat   The two you mentioned .... no surprised if a ban had occurred with them, to me, they were like mean girls on the playground (back in 5th grade).   Apparently the Mods noticed~!

I completely disagree.  I had no problems with either of them, but Moonchilde in particular was a valuable member of these forums.   I always found her posts to be well-thought-out and interesting, even when we didn't agree.  I've been hoping she comes back, and I hope they are both well and happy.

(I would never characterize either of them as "mean girls". Not by a long shot.)

Valued Contributor

If someome is missing, assume they're banned

QVC Customer Care
Trusted Contributor

Two of our most articulate and interesting members are gone and yes we're feeling it.  However, they were not immune to taking an occasional swipe at someone nor did they sugar coat their snark.  Calling people trolls.  Insisting someone was a troll when they had no such knowledge of that as fact, was just part of the reason some people think they were mean.  Yes, I miss them but not their bad behavior.  

Honored Contributor

These call out threads always go so well. 

Honored Contributor

@Mj12  Woman LOL

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

These call out threads always go so well. 

Just the fear of being the subject of one of these threads makes me check in daily.   😂

Valued Contributor

'Articulate' or not .... who cares.