Honored Contributor

@puttypiesmom wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@puttypiesmom wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@puttypiesmom wrote:

She has said that her daughter lives with her so how could she come on here when you get banned by IP address?  Very strange indeed plus how could Noel ever justify using another account with all her belligerant rants against others she accused of doing the same thing?  Oh, the inhumanity of it all.  Smiley LOL

I distinctly remember a post from you @puttypiesmom claiming that you were "crying" over Noel being banned. I guess I misinterpreted that to mean you enjoyed her here and wished she hadn't been banned. Seems like you were just being facetitious. Sigh....

@Trinity11

All my posts on the subject are on this thread.  The one in question states that I miss her but not her bad behavior.  

Another post from months ago when Noel first got banned yes I commented on it too.  

Yes and I remember your exchange with dooBdoo @puttypiesmom. She took you literally. Little did she know that you were insincere about your crying over her banning.

@Trinity11  doobdoo knew what I meant.  

She took your post at face value. That was clear.

Valued Contributor

Why would anyone cry over someone being banned?

Noel was banned because of "unkind remarks"  I'm sure she was given time outs for her behavior many times.  The mods will only put up with that for so long.  

Trusted Contributor

Feeling very maudlin that day, it did make me feel like a death had occurred whenever we hear of another member gone for good.  

Honored Contributor

So now this turns into a character assasination of @puttypiesmom?

No matter who she was or wasn't or is or isn't doesn't change the fact that Noel would often be very nasty to those who disagreed with her.

Articulate or not.

Honored Contributor

Re: WHERE IS MOONCHILDE?

[ Edited ]

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

No matter who she was or wasn't or is or isn't doesn't change the fact that Noel would often be very nasty to those who disagreed with her.

Articulate or not.

We have all had different experiences on this board. I left for awhile recently because of the insults that were directed my way. Are those posters banned for being "unkind"? No, they were not.

I see posters being insulted here on a daily basis yet the posters who are actually known for being testy  have been here for many years and continue to insult with no reprimands.

Yet, Noel was singled out and maybe that is what surprises me. She may have cut to the chase and was unwilling to back down when she was presenting facts but "unkind" clearly was in the eye of the beholder.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Articulate or not.

@QueenDanceALot.  Talk about character assassination! Isn't this what putty pie has been doing to Noel here??? Looks like it to me. And I have had some not so nice moments with Noel.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJI wasn't the one who pulled the trigger on her that resulted in the mods banning her.  

When someone is banned a conversation usually ensues.  Some people are banned in error and are allowed to come back.  Obviously, that wasn't the case with Noel. 

Valued Contributor

How was Noel singled out?  LOL

She was unkind to a lot of people on a daily basis.  

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting