Honored Contributor

Jane is dancing in a Disney show ??????

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree  No, that was a poster's attempt at being sarcastically & bitingly humerous -- but it backfired as confusing and non-funny.  

Valued Contributor

I don't know where she is.......but I hope she stays there.

Honored Contributor

Re: WHERE IS JANE T?

[ Edited ]

PA is recommending that anyone who travels to certain areas that have a high Covid rate, quarantine for 14 days when they get back to PA.  Florida is one of those states and Q may be enforcing that quarantine or Jane is doing the prudent thing and following recommendations. 

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

Just because Jane is in quarantine doesn't mean she should be allowed to host from home.  She knew she would be in quarantine after returning from FL.  It was her choice to go and the quarantine should be part of her vaca.  Too bad if she doesn't have vac/personal days.

Q sure bends over backwards for some of the hosts. 

@Patriot3 , yes it was her choice but so what?  This is between QVC and Jane.  It doesn't involve us. 

My boss and his family went on vacation and his wife's job required her to quarantine for 2 weeks when they came back.  Yes she had to use 2 weeks of vacation for the quarantine but had she been able to work from home, I'll guarantee you she would have done it.  It's a perk of Jane's job.   

Esteemed Contributor

I highly doubt that this was Jane's decision alone.  

QVC management won't even let hosts sample food.  (Although tissue boxes seem to be in short supply.)