Respected Contributor

Re: WHERE DO YOU BUYYOUR CANDLES?

Kohl’s carries nice three wicks by their Sonoma brand along with a line by Harry Slatkin called Scentworx. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered those new candles they are selling on here. Finding home farms.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Re: WHERE DO YOU BUY YOUR CANDLES?

At the supermarket. I have a collection of Votivo, Diptique, and Rigaud, but I love Glade's Warm Flannel Embrace, which smells nothing like the name. That's the candle I use in my home at the moment, but mainly I use wax melts, which are safer.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@catlover   Aroma Naturals handmade using essential oils.  I have used these candles for over 20 years.  The company is based in CA.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I have quite a collection of Bath &Body candles. My kids love them, especially the Christmas ones. I always trim the wick so that they burn evenly, I think that's important.

Honored Contributor

BBW is having a single wick candle sale tomorrow....$6.50 each VS $14.50

Are single wicks any good?

I always buy the 3 wick.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Esteemed Contributor

Used Yankee Candles for years but now I use only Goose Creek ( long, clean burning; great throw).  Goose Creek has frequent, great sales.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Aldis.

They have nice candles and wax melts that are reasonably priced.

I also like Yankee Candles.

I also like the Better Homes and Gardens brand from Walmart. Those have a good throw to them--both the wax melts and the candles.

Meijers will have clearance sales on the candles that they sell, too.

Respected Contributor

I normally wait for a BBW sale as there are so many scent choices.  I use for the seasons and less in summer when windows are open. My UPS driver says his truck smells so good and better than diesel smell when he delivers.. Lol  In really like the White Barn they sell. Since I am home so much now I burn them nearly daily.

I found some nice soy candles at Aldis. I don't get there often so do not know if they are always available?  I found a couple fall/winter scents that were apparent.  I used to like Yankee but sometimes more than not a very good throw and I hardly can smell them.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@quilter61 wrote:

If you like soy candles Goose Creek Candles are very good.   I also have bought some candles form A Cheerful Giver.  Found the A Cheerful Giver candles on Zulily.   Goose Creek have a very good throw.   When I am burning them can smell them all through the house.   Goose Creek has sales all the time.   Sign up on their website to receive notifications.  

Their prices aren't bad!