Honored Contributor

My local Safeway recently began carrying this brand which I've heard about for years. I bought the Vanilla Fudge Blast and boy oh boy is it yummy.

It's really good vanilla with big fat swirls of fudge! I love fudge ripple as a kid and this is so good. I was really good, only had about 3/4 of a cup. I'm amazed I could restrain myself!

The container is really big so will last me awhile. I think!

Honored Contributor

Re: WHEE! BLUE BUNNY ICE CREAM

Spoiler

@Love my grandkids    You apparently don't get Blue Bell up where you live.  It puts all others to shame.  To me Blue Bunny has a greasy feel on the tongue.  I can't eat it at all.  You might want to consider moving South.  It's worth it.

Spoiler
Spoiler

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 Yep!  Blue Bell people here too!  They have a good coffee flavor too.  And their strawberry is good--but we haven't had that in some time.

You can go on their web page and find what flavors to look for at different times. 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner    That coffee with a little chocolate syrup is to die for.  Blue Bell is on sale this week for $3.00+/half gallon.  Lately the usual price has gone up to about $7.00.  I haven't had any for a long time either.  Kind of broke the ice cream habit.  Takes up too much freezer space.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 Sorry, not moving from WA south for ice cream! Now pizza, that's a whole nother story!

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids    Well, if you feel that way about it!  If you only knew what you are missing.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 LOL! I guess I'll live in ignorance! I don't get a greasy taste at all.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 We even buy those little tiny cups that they make!  You can get a package of vanilla AND chocolate ones and they are tiny but they can sure taste good when you don't want (need?) to eat a bunch!  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner    I can't resist the exotic flavors.  At one time I was hooked badly on Bridal Cake.  Thought I was going to have to join a support group but I kicked the habit finally.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

well enjoy your ice cream, it's been years since I have eaten "real" ice cream. With type 2 diabetes I started eating Halo Top low carb ice cream and have tried every flavor of chocolate and LOVE it ! I keep 5 pints in my freezer, limit myself to 2 teaspoons sometimes 3 per day. It satisfies my chocolate fix.  I must have something chocolate everyday ! I also like the Keto brand chocolate fudge cups. YUM !!