Honored Contributor

Re: ~~ WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU SAT DOWN TO PLAY GAMERS? ~~

Put a load of laundry in the washer.

Honored Contributor

I was doing my banking online.

Esteemed Contributor

The Today Show is on and also trying to do the crossword puzzle in the paper which is hard because Missy one of my cats jumped up and tore the page. It is just 9:30 here and debating if I should take a walk and do some errands since it is cool for now.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I put in a load of laundry, watered my outside plants, and walked the dogs.  Now I am on line sweating from the heat!!!!    

Respected Contributor

I made barbeque sauce for ribs we will bbq tonight. Also made mock potato salad with cauliflower. Taking a break and next I will go out and fill the bird baths and saucers for the critters in the yard.

P.s. Two things---- 1- why does it say that my html is altered and changed by the Q?  and 2- what do we do now to edit a post?

Respected Contributor

Together my husband and I was changing our sheets.  Nothing else to do.  It is all done.  

Now I play the rest of the day and evening.  Maybe I should pop some popcorn.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hennypenny wrote:

I made barbeque sauce for ribs we will bbq tonight. Also made mock potato salad with cauliflower. Taking a break and next I will go out and fill the bird baths and saucers for the critters in the yard.

P.s. Two things---- 1- why does it say that my html is altered and changed by the Q?  and 2- what do we do now to edit a post?

@hennypenny,  

# 1 because you changed your color and font.    Just hit it again and post it.  It is OK.

#2  Look to the top left of the block we type in and notice the three dots  ...   Click on that and see Edit Reply and change what you want to change.

Valued Contributor

filled 2 gas cans so my neighbor can cut my grass

did 2 loads of laundry

watched Shark Tank

Every perfect gift is from above.
Trusted Contributor

Not a whole lot because I spent 9 hours out- of- town at a dental office getting work done.

But after dinner, I did clean my master bath, which takes over two hours, called one of my married children to check on them (has been sick), went throught daily mail, cleaned out Greeting Card Box and reorganized it, watched on-half hour of TV and came here to look at recipes.