Super Contributor

Re: WHAT'S THE HEIGHT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND HUBBY?

I am 5'4" and hubby is 6'1"

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I'm 5'7" and my husband is 5'6".    My first husband was 6'2" and I always thought I'd want another tall husband.   I found out that it's great for snugglng with a shorter guy lol.  You just fit together nicely..

Esteemed Contributor

Husband is 8" taller than me -- son is 6" taller - daughter is 4" taller, other daughter is 1" taller. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

For some of you who don't know, Kris Humphries is reality star Kim Kardashian's fiance and Kris was recently featured in the GQ magazine fo...

That would be...we.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@twinny70 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Wonderful DH is 6’ 4”.   I am 5’ 7”.

@haddon9   I didn’t “need” a tall man, we fell in love and he is the height he is.

Drythe, I am 5' 1/2" & my DH is 6'.

off topic, but I got a call from our local Clinic yesterday telling me that after March 15th, I will have to get my IVIG infusions in Madison because they can't get any more of the Gama Gard after March 15th.  Luckily my next infusion is March 13th.   This news saddens me because I have been getting them for almost 18 years.

@twinny70 

Sorry to hear that.  I know that the PEOPLE at the infusion center can make or break the ‘experience’.  Hope you find kind, competent, people, and a pleasant surrounding in the new place.  Madison is a nice town though, not much consolation, if like me, you don’t Feel well post infusion.  

What’s your schedule?  I’m 2 days in a row, 4 hours each every, 6 weeks.  The center is 1 hour away.

My schedule is one infusion every 6-8 weeks and it's about 4 hours.  I get no post infusion side effects except I am tired and can sleep off the drowsiness in just a few hours.  I do see my Neurologist at the UW -Clinic once a year & he faxes my orders to the Clinic that I will be going to.  Our DD & her family live in a suburb near Madison, so we might stay there and drive into Madison the next day.  I am faithful that the Lord will get me through this bump in the road.  We are about an hour away from Madison too.

Honored Contributor

We're getting closer in height!

I was always 5'6' and I swear either yoga or pilates is making me taller.  My physical in Nov had me at 5'7".

My husband was 6'2, but has decompressed discs (I think that's what it is) and is now 6 ft.  

Our sons both are 6 ft.  And my daughter is 5'7", I think.

I see my mom-- who was always taller (towered over me!)  and now she is tiny.  

Honored Contributor

@twinny70 

I must be on a bit higher dose.  Mine takes 8 hours spread over 2 days every 6 weeks.

Very grateful, though when I started it was 12 hours spread over 3 days every other week.

Sending Good Wishes to you! 🌻🌹🌸🌷

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

DH is about 5 inches taller than me.  Perfect!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

@OKPrincess   Same here. Heart

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@Spinach30 

Haven't checked in years. At one time, in our younger years(before I had 3 Lumbar Discs removed), my wife was 5'5" and I was 5'8". Now! I'm thinking our height differential might be less, because of my surgeries, and I am 11 years older!

I'll see if my wife wants to check, right after I get off my Teeter Inversion Table!  =^..^=

hckynut

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)