Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT'S THE HEIGHT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND HUBBY?

I'm 5'2"-5'3". (depends on the day and who is doing the measuring)

He is 6'.

Honored Contributor

5’4 and 6’2

Honored Contributor

i am 5.5 foot, sweet one is 5"11.

Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Wonderful DH is 6’ 4”.   I am 5’ 7”.

@haddon9   I didn’t “need” a tall man, we fell in love and he is the height he is.

Drythe, I am 5' 1/2" & my DH is 6'.

off topic, but I got a call from our local Clinic yesterday telling me that after March 15th, I will have to get my IVIG infusions in Madison because they can't get any more of the Gama Gard after March 15th.  Luckily my next infusion is March 13th.   This news saddens me because I have been getting them for almost 18 years.

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@haddon9   I didn’t “need” a tall man, we fell in love and he is the height he is.

@Drythe   That's great!   I should have said women can love short, average as well as tall men rather than "need".

Respected Contributor

I'm 5'4"  and my dh is 6'5" .  

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Drythe   That's great!   I should have said women can love short, average as well as tall men rather than "need".

@haddon9 

Thanks, All is good!  😃 

Previous Male Interest (4 years per DH) was almost exactly my height.  One of many  problems, he ALWAAYS tossed his arm over my shoulder, causing me to have to lean way over towards him as we walked, HIS problem was not one of height though.  MY problem for being a SLOW learner.  😉 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor

I'm 5'10" and he's 6'.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

six inches.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@twinny70 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Drythe, I am 5' 1/2" & my DH is 6'.

off topic, but I got a call from our local Clinic yesterday telling me that after March 15th, I will have to get my IVIG infusions in Madison because they can't get any more of the Gama Gard after March 15th.  Luckily my next infusion is March 13th.   This news saddens me because I have been getting them for almost 18 years.

@twinny70 

Sorry to hear that.  I know that the PEOPLE at the infusion center can make or break the ‘experience’.  Hope you find kind, competent, people, and a pleasant surrounding in the new place.  Madison is a nice town though, not much consolation, if like me, you don’t Feel well post infusion.  

What’s your schedule?  I’m 2 days in a row, 4 hours each every, 6 weeks.  The center is 1 hour away.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras