Esteemed Contributor

WHAT IS THE HOODED PULLOVER CALLED THAT WAS DISCOVERED ON SHARK TANK?

It is one size fits all - unisex.  

Has anyone here ordered it?  What is gigantic?

TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT IS THE HOODED PULLOVER CALLED THAT WAS DISCOVERED ON SHARK TANK?

Was it The Comfy?  The one with a tsv a few weeks ago?  Hopefully someone who has one will answer.

Respected Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

Was it The Comfy?  The one with a tsv a few weeks ago?  Hopefully someone who has one will answer.

Yes, it's the Comfy. I saw it on Shark Tank and bought one as a QVC TSV last year.

Honored Contributor

The Comfy Original Oversized Blanket Sweatshirt - H217202

H217202   37.96  Black Friday Sale.

I have the Christmas version and it's big and warm. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

My Walmart has a bin of them.

Esteemed Contributor

@traveler wrote:

My Walmart has a bin of them.

Really, @traveler ?  The same name and price?  I will have to check it out.  

How long is this Black Friday thing going to last?

Esteemed Contributor

@Alison Wonderland  and @Preds   Is this thing gigantic?  Would it just hang on an average size woman?  

I thought for lounging around the house during these cold months, it might be better than a robe.  Robes scream night time or I am sick LOL JMHO.  Actually I was thinking of this for my niece (46) in Michigan for her birthday.  That or an electric throw.  Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

Didn't stop to check the price but the sign clearly said Comfy.

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs  ... No way would I be able to do anything around the house in it.  It hangs like a giant bag on my body.  I got it for fun only.  Got red leggings and elve shoes to go with my elf one.  LOL  If she just wants to sit in it with her legs curled up in it it would work.

For cuddling on the couch, I prefer my Berkshire sherpa blankets.  I have king size for me and DH and a twin size when it's just me.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Alison Wonderland  and @Preds   Is this thing gigantic?  Would it just hang on an average size woman?  

I thought for lounging around the house during these cold months, it might be better than a robe.  Robes scream night time or I am sick LOL JMHO.  Actually I was thinking of this for my niece (46) in Michigan for her birthday.  That or an electric throw.  Woman Frustrated

It is gigantic, @tends2dogs.  I'm 5' tall and the length is fine, but the sleeves are crazy long. They're cuffed and don't slip, but they're super bulky because of the sherpa fleece lining. It's effective, but it's just so bulky. It also has a smaller neck opening than you'd think. It keeps the cold out, but it doesn't easily slide on and off - I have to remove my glasses to get it on and off.

I'm still looking for the perfect item to wear around the house on days I work from home and it's cold; I don't like to turn the central air on. I've tried a Soft & Cozy Angel Wrap, which was great, but left the back of my  neck cold. The Comfy is just so bulky and it's harder to get on and off. I need something soft and warm with a hood or high collar for the back of my neck.