Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHAT IS A FOOD YOU WISH YOU LIKED?

@brandiwine wrote:

Eggs.  Can't stand them, but they are such a good souce of protein and so easy to fix.

Yup! That's another one for me. And coincidentally, every time I go out to breakfast with a friend, they always, always order fried eggs. I have to smile, and almost hold my nose.

Respected Contributor

Garbanzo beans.  Nothing redeeming about them except I read they are healthy to ingest -- but the texture leaves something to be desired as well as the taste.  

Respected Contributor

Whiole wheat pasta tastes like wet cardboard. Doesn't matter what brand it is. I gave up and only eat Dreamfields when I can find it. DH loses weight when he eats it and keeps blood sugar even.

Frequent Contributor

@bestday wrote:

Liver because I am very anemic & very low on vitamin B12 & must have B12 injections every 3 weeks & take iron pills (ugh).  Organ meats are very good for people like me, but I just can't.

EGGS.   I don't abhor them.  I wish I liked 'em but I do manage to eat one occasionally for b'fast anyway.

@bestday Have you tried to boost your B12 by adding Nutritional Yeast to your diet?  I like adding it to soup, spaghetti, casseroles, etc.  It is reported to be high in B12 and that is the main reason I consume it, but not due to any deficiency in my profile.  It may not be all that.  Just thought I would mention it.   Best wishes.💕