Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WEB PAGE????????????

What web page?  Is this about the QVC site, or more specifically the shopping part of the site or the board?

If so, it's fine once you figure things out.  I figured much of it out on the first day (June 15), and some smaller, more peripheral, stuff in the days after.  

There is still some instability to this site, over all.  I wish they would address that.   Inevitably, if I'm here too long, it will kill my browser window, no matter which browser I use.   No other websites I visit do that, so it's definitely this site.

Regular Contributor

Some people are saying it's been changed for a while---the .com site---my thought is that they rolled out the changes slowly ala the way FB does.  I hadn't seen any changes until this morning when I opened it up.  Like with everything else we'll eventually get used to it. *sigh*

Honored Contributor

Hi Virgo Girl -

I just went to the home page and see what (maybe?) the OP means.  I think it's been that way for a while but then most of us probably don't visit it frequently.   It looks like things are easy to find, though.   It actually looks better to me than it has in the past.  Smiley Happy

Scorpio Girl  Smiley Happy  (aka chickenbutt)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VirgoGirl wrote:

It most definitely is different.  I had to zoom out to get everything to show because it was SO BIG.  I just had a pop-up too that asked if I was looking for the LTS.  I wish they would tell us that the page will be changing and give us a beta version first than to throw it at us and have us try to figure everything out. GEESH

@VirgoGirl

Me too Virgo Girl, it's HUGE!

I usually have my zoom set at +125. Now, I have to lower it to be able to read the home page, then change it back to read any item info or the forums 'cause it's too small for me to read those then.

I haven't complained about the new changes to the forums at all, but the home page I'll now be skipping.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Contributor

Every day at least!