Contributor

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WEB PAGE????????????

Please go back to way it was.  Thank you.

Jeanette

Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WEB PAGE????????????

It's been this way for awhile now...most of the summer, I think? But I can just about guarantee that it will never go back to the way it was!

Honored Contributor

@Jetter Netter wrote:

Please go back to way it was.  Thank you.

Jeanette

LOL your late to the party

Honored Contributor

There were a few additional changes this morning......

Valued Contributor

Each morning I check the Q site to see what is happening.  Today it was different and I had a terrible time just trying to get info on a cute Liz jacket.  I could watch the "on air" sales, but couldn't find the still shot that showed the information ,sizing. & fabric description.

By the time I figured out how to see "Items on Air", the jacket was almost gone!

I missed out on my size & color and was NOT happy.  This new look was very annoying..... what if the customer doesn't want the pictured items?!

Make it easier to see the "IOA"!!!!

Honored Contributor

Are we supposed to post a response for each question mark in the title? Is the question being asked over and over again? 

Respected Contributor

@Jetter Netter my apologies for my previous reply! I thought you meant the FORUMS. I was just on the web page, and you are right...it's awful!!!!!

Respected Contributor

That's funny because I hadn't looked in a while . Had to find my way to Program Guide Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

hmmmmmm i really dont see any NEW changes on the main site since it was changed a couple of months ago maybe?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

It most definitely is different.  I had to zoom out to get everything to show because it was SO BIG.  I just had a pop-up too that asked if I was looking for the LTS.  I wish they would tell us that the page will be changing and give us a beta version first than to throw it at us and have us try to figure everything out. GEESH