Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHAT DO YOU ADMIRE ABOUT YOURSELF...PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY?

Oh...just about everything! Hahaha

Honored Contributor

I admire YOU, Noel and others. Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Physically I used to hate being tall, now I love it. I like my eye color.

I like how empathetic and sensitive I am. How tough I have become over the last almost three years. I have been bent so many times, but still not broken. I like how I have cared for my Mom for almost three years now. I like that I am a different person now, used to be so timid and insecure. Still always working on that and other things. Have done many things that I never thought I could do. Can stand up for myself now.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

That I can spot BS of any kind a mile away. Pretty difficult to con me any more than time numero uno, if there even is a #1.

I’ve been told all my adult life that I was a good listener and sounding-board, and empathetic.

They are fading as I age, but I’ve always been told I have striking medium-dark blue eyes - probably more when my hair was auburn than now that it’s white.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

I am very dependable.  If I sign up to help with anything I get there on time and stay till the job is done!Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

I guess it would be compassion that is why I loved nursing.  Anyone sick, injured, filthy dirty, clean if they are hurting I am there - will tend to them, clean them up if needed, cuddle them, sing to them.  Only people  though cannot help animals I get too upset to be of use to animals

Next is is my first impressions are always right about people.  Sometimes have been persuaded by others to change my opinion but invariably after time it comes right back to my first impression which I now trust.

Valued Contributor

Many of my former students still contact me and thank me for being strict on them during class as they now see why that is so important to living in the "real" world.

Physically, I have very thick hair which I hated as a teenager but now as an adult I am so blessed to still have that same head of hair. 

Honored Contributor

I'm just lucky that by His grace,  I was able to meet the goals I had for my life and achieve for others what I was aided to do.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I admire that I am a survivor.  I've been able to survive tough situations and come out the other side better for it.  Physically, my teeth are straight and I've had little dental work.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

I don't admire myself.  I fall far too short to do that. 

@Sooner  How about the positive attribute that you’re able to express your feelings to others?

Thank you and I have some positive attributes I guess, and things I work on to be better, but admire myelf?  No. Not at all.  Unfortunately with the positive, I also am aware of the things that need to be made better.  So I don't fall into the "admire" category!  Woman Wink

@Sooner  We all have those things that need work to be better. I admire you for recognizing that and working on them. 😘