Frequent Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR TODAY?

Shanus,

My pot salad does not really have a recipe. I kind of estimate the ingredients. I use red-skinned potatoes, celery, boiled eggs, bacon, mayo, vinegar and salt and pepper....and taste it as I go along 😀

I promise to post the HG recipe if and only if I succeed and it is edible.

Regina

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@hoosieroriginal. Yep. Sounds like an outing of some type is in order. 🙂

@Shanus - I've been sticking close to home because of my 16 year old dog - she's not doing too well.  Her back legs are giving out on her unfortunately the last week or so.  She really panics when I leave the house. 

Honored Contributor

Saturday morning is my favorite time of the week.  I catch up on newspapers, mail, emails, etc.  It's my me time.  This afternoon I need to catchup on some housework I've been putting off.  Expecting rain and thunderstorms this afternoon.  May go out later if I get everything on my list done.

Honored Contributor

I worked in yard most of yesterday.  Woke up this morning with a sore back.  There is a marine layer so very cool.  I am going to have some avocado toast for breakfast and then contemplate getting a little more yard work done.  Going to a barbecue featuring Copper River salmon this evening.  Friends live on lake so hoping the weather men are right that it will clear up.  

Esteemed Contributor

I was planning on getting an early start to planting my Summer flowers this morning, but rain put that off for a while...The Sun is just now coming out, so I am heading out in about another half hour to freshen up our yard for the Summer months!

Looking forward to a relaxing weekend!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

I am doing laundry and cleaning.  When finished I plan on making a home-made lasagna for tonight's dinner.

Frequent Contributor

Was all ready to plant today but the rain had different plans. So, I'll wait until later this afternoon and see if the sun decides to come out and play.  I have eight hosta that I'd like to get planted and a few geraniums also.  Dinner after that and a trip to Walmart to pick up a few items.  After that, home, a little television, and lastly, sleepy time.  

Honored Contributor

I have been deep cleaning.  Going room by room cleaning out drawers and throwing out/donating stuff.....doing that again today.....may be some wine involved!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Trusted Contributor

I got my hammock out last weekend, but it rained so I plan to use it today. I haven't been reading, like I used to,  so I'm going to take six books out of my stack and see if I can find one that I can get into. 

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal. Awwwwwh. So sorry. I have an beagle who's going on 13....Sadie. She just had a toe amputated if you follow Pet Lovers, her photo is there w/ her buddy Molly. It's always something when our fur babies get older. Hope all works out. 💕