Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE ETHNIC FOODS?

Muttmom, lol that's right 😎
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Valued Contributor

verenika, German sausage, and zwiebach...tastes wundebar!  (Sorry; I don't know how to spell German, just eat it.)

Esteemed Contributor

Chinese/Japanese/Mexican and Italian

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

Everything Italian, everythng Chinese, and everything Pennsylvania Dutch here in PA. Oh, did I say Italian? Of course I did!..lol. I could live on Italian food if I had to! I like some others too but not as much as those. There are too many specific foods to list in each group that I would be here all day typing..lol..

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

Moonchilde, Ladis was a fabulous cook as was my mother. They taught each other. I remember them watching julia child when she had her show on PBS and my mother buying her book. She and ladis would have great fun with the recipes.  I got my love of cooking from the two of them. My two sons are now chefs

Respected Contributor

Thai, Greek, Mexican..real Mexican, the kind you get in the SW... in little family owned restaurants where everything is homemade.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Honored Contributor

Oh my, this list could get long, but will try to keep it short......

Chinese

Mexican

Asian

Korean

Greek

Irish

Italian  (not American Italian)

French

and a few more.......

Honored Contributor

I absolutely love Jewish food. When I was working we would almost never get lunch so often our medical director , who was jewish , would have his wife bring us something to eat from a deli in their Jewish neighborhood, especially if we were not going to get to go home anytime soon. I can't recall anything she would bring that wasn't ever so good. I'm not a big corned beef eater but she taught me to put a few drops of vinegar on it - wow , it is fabulous that way. 

Respected Contributor

Japanese

Italian

Mexican-especially the food served near the ocean. 

Vietnamese--love Pho

Greek

Actually I love trying a lot of Ethnic dishes. The only one I didn't fall head over heels with was Thai.

~Enough is enough~
Esteemed Contributor

Noel,

Some day you must try Konisberger Klops.  These are large meatballs made with lean beef plus pork, some chopped bacon, 2 Tbs finely chopped yellow onion, 2 mushed anchovies, an egg, bread crumbs.  This mixture is made into large balls, browned in a skillet, then placed in barely simmering water with a whole chopped onion and 2 bay leaves.  while these are cooking, a lemon and caper sauce is made, which is spooned over the meatballs, once they've been placed on a plate.