Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@viva923 wrote:

hey all

wow what a storm we had that trop storm went right thru my entire state, did much damage, many tornadoes touched down, much damage was done, my development was spared. I have never prayed so hard in my life. That tornado cloud went right over the house , eerily cloudy, raining, beyond hard, could hear the noise of the churn-turning. Much damage was done in many developments in my town.

ok guys later

@viva923   So glad you are ok.  How terrifying.  Tornadoes scare me the most because of the unpredictable patterns.  My niece's house was spared on time in FL while several others on her street were heavily damaged.

Especially night-time tornadoes.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

hey all

nice afternoon here, sunny and warm. Catching up on my dvr'ed programs.

i am reminded of tale of two cities with the storm this morn and beautiful this afternoon.

not much else guys,later

Honored Contributor

Cool 48 degress here this morning  and i have my windows opened!

But my mind is used to hearing c/a starting and stoping..weird quiet no sounds in my house but it's early yet...

As i dislike turning tv on untill noon and watch my soap Day's of Our Lives  and later General Hospital!

I walked   2x  yesterday

once with my neighbor yesterday morning...

n later mid afternoon  another 4 block walk alone...just up the street from me and it wasn't dark yet.

Today?? Too early to want to do anything yet.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

Doing some laundry now. We are headed to our 'other house' tomorrow.Am looking forward to seeing Lake Michigan and some dunes. Nice change of scenery.My DH rides up on his Harley and I drive the car up.Once there I ride with him unless the weather is bad,so I guess you can say I am a fair weather rider LOL.

I don't know if I have talked about my SIL,but he is getting out of the hospital today.They got him a special bed so he can be home.He is a paraplegic due to a car accident many years ago.When he has surgery,it's hard for him to take care of himself so my DD takes time off work to help him..( FMLA ) They live up there but we won't see them due to the virus. My SIL does not need the risk.Our oldest DD lives up there too..Also many grands and great grands.Our 2 sons live down here, so we are half up and half down.

I hope all is going good with everyone.Have a great week!

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo   Enjoy your time.  Heart

Dh and I were just talking the other day about beaches back home. Miss getting a fisherman's platter.

Sorry to read about your SIL.Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo, enjoy your getaway. I hope you have nice weather. It is going to be very hot and humid here. Yuck. I will be spending yet another weekend indoors. I sure hope we have a nice long fall season.

Honored Contributor

hey all

mighty busy day for me.

the state biggies we're surveying the damages around our town. Word is out around town 3 tornadoes hit us yesterday don't know if this is thought or truth as of yet.

i am tired, see all tomorrow

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Hot Weather Morning. 

I have absolutely no clue as to what I will do today.  DH has all kinds of little projects going on in the garage so I'll let him be.  It's good for him to be busy.

Hot weather GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Honored Contributor

Here's How To Actually Go Running When It's Hot AF

Honored Contributor

hey guys

not much here for a change today.

we had a poweful electrical storm roll thru this morn. it was a huge 1-2 punch. lasted near 1.5 hours. it was a slow mover.

did chores. dh made up a chicken dinner of some kind for dinner tonight. in the slow cooker.

not much else. later guys