Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

hey guys

finally am here

had my last outside security camera installed on house today. All 4 side of my house are now camera installed why i didn't do 3 or so years ago when i had 3 other cameras installed i don't know.

anyway it was chaos house torn apart for about 3 hours or so but it done, got everything put together and am now able to sit and relax.

got both walks in, house put back together have to get dinner started asap.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

100 Inspirational Quotes That Will Give You Strength During Hard Times

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I knew the refrigerated trucks were on stand-by here to hold those who passed away from COVID-19 but now they are being used.Woman Sad

I cannot imagine not being able to be with a loved one at the hospital as it is but knowing a loved one is in a truck waiting for transport for a dignified funeral and burial breaks my heart.

I spent about an hour again last night on the phone with my only living sister and we keep it light and happy; I want my last memories to be joyous because I know we will not see each other again.  She is too far away. 

Sending out the light of hope and courage to all; may your hearts be at peace knowing that we are not alone.  We will get through this; with every sad and troubling story there is a happy and hopeful story, too.

Be well.Heart

Honored Contributor

hey all

making this quick,have much laundry to fold

did many chores,got walk in, ran errand. hot today.

not much else guys.later

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

I knew the refrigerated trucks were on stand-by here to hold those who passed away from COVID-19 but now they are being used.Woman Sad

I cannot imagine not being able to be with a loved one at the hospital as it is but knowing a loved one is in a truck waiting for transport for a dignified funeral and burial breaks my heart.

I spent about an hour again last night on the phone with my only living sister and we keep it light and happy; I want my last memories to be joyous because I know we will not see each other again.  She is too far away. 

Sending out the light of hope and courage to all; may your hearts be at peace knowing that we are not alone.  We will get through this; with every sad and troubling story there is a happy and hopeful story, too.

Be well.Heart

Oh, my.  @Cakers3.   You touch my heart in so many ways.  I can't find adequate words.  Wish I could give you a real hug.  (((❤️)))

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

hello all

just a quick check in. Mighty hot outside today.

catchingup on my  DVR'ed programs.

not much else later

Honored Contributor

hey all

quiet day for me today

did many chores this morn

prepped kitchen for clean today.

got morn walk in

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

Not Cancelled – New Country 103.1

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sometimes it's okay if the only thing you did today was breathe ...

Honored Contributor

hey all

just a check in busy today

later guys