Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@viva923 make sure you stay off that foot until you toe is healed. Perhaps you need a podiatrist for future foot care.

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much now

just vegging out. Not use to this lazy day stuff

no walk today. It is quite overcast now.looks like rain, it is warm and super humid today.

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

@viva923 

Sorry,  you had problems with foot...please take of yourself and not walk any more than you need too.Heart

lubs yaHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Sequel ..... replying to my earlier reply copied below

Had a good turnout for the 3 PM Rosary and 4 PM Mass - first one since the March shutdown.

I left my apt. about 2:30 PM and got back home just about 5:30 PM.  So = 3 hours wearing the mask.  That's about my longest span of time in the mask.  Not totally comfortable - but really not that bad. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I hadn't planned on anything for today - and then on Thursday I got a phone call that our Rosary group will be meeting on the Plaza at 3 pm today, and she asked if I was staying for Mass.

Today is First Saturday  ..... and our parish is having its re-opening today at 4:00 pm.  I hadn't made a reservation (limited seating) but got am email from church late yesterday  ... and I made a reservation.

So - I'm going to a Rosary at 3 pm and then Mass at 4 pm.

First time actually going "someplace." 

So - I stood in front of the closet earlier today -meditating on what I would wear that's comfortable being out on the Plaza and then in air conditioning that's usually quite chilly.  Fortunately, during "house arrest" I organized the closet so it was rather easy to pick out some pieces. 

It was wonderful to know exactly where those blue pants were hanging.  Formerly - I'd spend half an hour looking for them.

I had been practicing with my "quarantine hair" - so fixing it was rather easy.

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@fourpaws56 wrote:
Hi girls..First time back since Marie died..just heard about Preds..sad..hope everyone here is okay during this difficult time...missed coming here..maybe time to pop in once in a while xo

❤️@fourpaws56,  It's so good to see you.   I think of you often.

@fourpaws56 

Hello!

It is good th see you.  I also think of you often, and wish you well.

@dooBdoo 

Hello to you!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Very nice, quiet day here in WV; hot and sunny.   Husband and I satisfied our yearly McDonald's craving with a drive thru run; picked up food for my mom as well.   

I can hear fireworks, not sure if it's the neighbor behind me or the boys in the trailer above mom.   If I hear a fire truck, I will look outside to see if the boys set their dead oak tree on fire again, or their trailer....

Honored Contributor

New website with quotes of Sri Chinmoy – Remembering the life of ...

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Sunday .... not much.  Went to Vigil Mass yesterday.   Watched Mass from St. Patrick's earlier.  

---------------------

Early mornng shopping

I checked the weather forecast when I got up - I planned to go grocery shopping and wanted to see temp forecast to plan my timing.  In addition to the higher temps forecast - we have an air quality alert - an issue for me.  Wearing the mask actually was an advantage today.  No sinus issues when I got home!

Bad news - supermarket was out of Angel Food Cake Mix and one other item on my list.  Tomorrow I'll walk up a couple of blocks to another supermarket - I just checked online and they have the cake mix in stock.  My brother sent me some recipes for "cake in a cup" and I am anxious to try it - and need the Angel Food Cake Mix. 

Good news - as I was walking home from the supermarket, I saw that the Japanese restaurant on the corner was putting up their outside dining tables!   They've been open for take-out this last month or so.   Nice to see them setting up the tables.

Just across the street from the Japanese restaurant is another restaurant that was due to open in April ... but construction was halted for a while - but now back underway.  Word is that they'll open early next month.  They also have outside seating.

Honored Contributor

hey all

Red Top aren't those cravings just so delicious when you can satisfy them.

not much here today. Watching a 1979 Titanic movie. It isn't on often but it is fairly good one. You can't ever change the end, it goes down

did 1 full walk and 1 half walk today. My half walk this morn was to see how I could handle the foot. Did ok, wore an older pair of shoes that soles are more sturdy and cushioned the walk a whole lot better.

hot/humid here. Not much else guys later.

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here

just popping in to say good night tomorrow all