Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

Image result for forest snow cat  gif

Good Morning Everyone!

So much snowy weather going on-hope anyone in this weather is warm and safe.

Keeping the faith.Heart

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

Hi girl's....we are buried in snow..grandkids having a blast.We has a nice Thanksgiving..Continued prayers for show me and Mr.Kitty...

Respected Contributor

Prayers for ShowMe and her sister.

Happy Thanksgiving 

Honored Contributor

hello all

see that the uppermidwest got hit with some icky storms. had many inches of snow. brings back memories of years ago when living at home, snow mounds higher than 2 story homes.

ok guys that is all for now, will check in later.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Preds,

Thank you for the update that, sadly, is not good news about ShowMe.   I deliberately did not check in with this site for a couple days because I thought there will be no news.  

Of course I prayed for ShowMe during my abstinence from this thread.  I'm very saddened by all that this dear woman has gone and is going through.  She's a fighter.  Always remember she is a strong fighter.

ShowMe believes in God, and I pray that God protects and guides her now.

Addendum:  Knowing how much ShowMe loves Mr. Lucky, I have not one shred of doubt in my mind that she arranged for his care long ago, in the event that she was unable to care for him (temporarily or permanently).  ShowMe was a loving mother to her furbaby. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well this is the first Thanksgiving that I didn't share some words with ShowMe. Every year I would come on here after all the company left and we would chat for a while. Miss her but it is what it is.  I sure am not happy that this is the way it is.

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much going on with me this afternoon.

listening to news, and weather. a good saturday goes down hill sunday and monday a winter storm. 50 miles one or another could be a whopper or just rain.

not much else. will try to check in later.

Honored Contributor

I think back just a few weeks when our dear friend had purchased some kitchen curtains and she was so happy with how bright her kitchen was. Perhaps I'm in denial because I prefer to visualize her in that kitchen enjoying a cup of coffee. 

Respected Contributor

I miss her too.
We would chat on the phone for what seemed like hours.She loved to talk and I loved her stories. My grandson was born around the same time she got Mr. Lucky. Did y'all know got Mr.Lucky in San Antonio while visiting her Sister? They flew back to MO. together Smiley HappyShe needs to get well and be with her furbaby..I know they are missing each other..
Honored Contributor

Husband and I had to go to the mall to exchange something, thank goodness the curtains and draperies section was not crowded. The mall was a mad house today of course on Black Friday. We also shopped for a new vehicle, ugh! New vehicles are so expensive and they may be high tech, but they are not as heavy duty as they were  6 years ago, the last time we bought a new truck. I guess at this time in our lives we are better off with a lighter easier to maneuver truck than the heavy duty truck with dangerously heavy doors and not so easy steering to deal with. Of course we had left over turkey, etc. for supper.