Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

hello all

Q site has been horrid today. Getting onhas been awful

Auntg, that is same game my parents / uncles/ relatives would play. Oh my gosh, boy does that bring back memories.

this morn when i got up looked out side. Oh my gosh, it was crystal clear. The moon was out and Big Dipper was in full glory. It was site to see. Eastern sky was a mass of star formations this morn. Beautiful

got chores done, walk in. Hung out clothes. Hope they will dry.

well guys that is all for now. Later. 

Honored Contributor

hello guys

finally got on this afternoon, Q site is bad!!!! today

not much going on this afternoon.

got walk in, all my clothes dried outside on the lines. picked up mail

got several of my items I ordered on line. DH is working today and tomorrow.

just left overs tonight,my steam oven is heating them up now.

ok guys will try to check in later but won't guarntee anything

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ShowMe   Sending out a special "WELCOME" to your sister. 

Image result for welcome to our group cat gif

I have an appointment with a new eye doctor this morning and a few errands to run so sending out all the best to everyone on this Thursday morning!

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Cool weather here, frost on ground this morning. Currently, my lawn is being mowed, it is 1/3 acre and I am blessed to have my neighbor care for it. 

Made a BLT pasta salad that I will have for lunch. Dinner will be a turkey and cheese sandwich, just don't feel like cooking. 

Hope @ShowMe is sharing a fun and enjoyable time with her sister. 

Wishing you all a nice day. We need to enjoy everyday and take nothing for granted. 

Honored Contributor

hello all

Q site is working ever so much better today. At least I could get on today.

not much to report. did all chores, Prepped the kitchen for cleaning tomorrow. washed a large load of clothes hung the clothes outside. hope all dries.

the dark skies this morn the big dipper was still crystal clear in the eastern sky.

ok guys will check in later.

Honored Contributor

Cleaning crew was here at 7:30, so workout traded for dog walk. Looking up chicken recipes on Pinterest. We must eat chicken 4 times a week...after 50 yrs, only so many kinda healthy ways to prepare chicken!! Grocery store, dry cleaner, drugstore, pumpkin patch and card store after lunch and then a nap w/ my beagle Molly and electric blanket. Best part of the day. Mmmmm! 

Honored Contributor

hey all

not really much this afternoon.

have to get my dinner into my steam oven to reheat asap.

got afternoon walk in.

could not pick up mail. the lady who takes 4-5 hours delivering mail to our pavillion is on today. it is really bad the mail people we have. she does not sort mail. she just picks it up, dumps it into any mail slot she wants too,so mail is being lost every day . we have awful service here in my town.

ok guys later.

Super Contributor

Hello,

I got back from our trip two weeks ago. It was a nice trip. We saw a lot and ate a lot.😋   The past few weeks I was so sick. It was the flu. It's slowly getting better. I hope everyone is doing well here. I'll try and post a few pictures later. I'm still so worn out...

Honored Contributor

Hope @ShowMe and sister are having a great time. Welcome back @Frau K . My day consisted of cleaning at church and then getting a flu shot. Had lunch with DH afterwards and then decided to do some sightseeing while there are some leaves on the trees.

Honored Contributor

Image result for friday autumn cat gif"

Happy Friday to All!

Brrrr..........very cold and windy this morning.  Lots of rain and wind last night., too.

Looks like some yard clean up will be on schedule sometime when GS can help.

@Frau K   Welcome back!  Looking forward to "hearing" about your trip.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh