Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@SandySparkles wrote:

Thank you😊.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles....have a question....is that picture of you????   If so, you are sure one pretty woman.  

Esteemed Contributor

It is and thank you😊.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

It is and thank you😊.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles 

Image result for welcome mouse gif

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

It is and thank you😊.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles....it's always nice to see new faces (no pun intended)....on here.  We are a very unique group of posters that care for each other....through good times and not so good times.  I call it my safe haven.

Hope you will continue to be a regular on here.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

It is and thank you😊.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles 

Image result for welcome mouse gif

Thank you😊.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

It is and thank you😊.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles....it's always nice to see new faces (no pun intended)....on here.  We are a very unique group of posters that care for each other....through good times and not so good times.  I call it my safe haven.

Hope you will continue to be a regular on here.  

It is nice to see positive threads. I will make it a point to stop by and visit this safe space from time to time😉.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe 

To answer your question about how I hurt myself....I tripped over my bedspread a couple of weeks ago.  I hit my head very hard.  Since then each day my neck seemed more and more stiff and last Thursday my head behind my ear and down the right side of my neck my   just got so painful...especially around that bone area at the lower ear lobe in back of the ear.  I finally had enough pain and went to the doctor today.  My head hit so hard that I kind of bounced off the wall and landed on the floor.  I can only take Advil for about 5 days and then I have to switch back to Tylenol.  They don't like heart patients on hardly anything but Tylenol which doesn't work nearly as well for me as the Advil so I'll just keep switching off.  The hot water bottle helps a lot. 

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 

Thank you for the prayers.  I appreciate them.  I do remember you have heart problems, too.  It is 2 yrs. this month since my heart surgery.  It's been a challenge but all in all things are coming along.  I hope you are doing well. I am thankful for life but I also have my bags packed and am ready to go should that day come sooner than I think.

Honored Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

@ShowMe 

To answer your question about how I hurt myself....I tripped over my bedspread a couple of weeks ago.  I hit my head very hard.  Since then each day my neck seemed more and more stiff and last Thursday my head behind my ear and down the right side of my neck my   just got so painful...especially around that bone area at the lower ear lobe in back of the ear.  I finally had enough pain and went to the doctor today.  My head hit so hard that I kind of bounced off the wall and landed on the floor.  I can only take Advil for about 5 days and then I have to switch back to Tylenol.  They don't like heart patients on hardly anything but Tylenol which doesn't work nearly as well for me as the Advil so I'll just keep switching off.  The hot water bottle helps a lot. 

@jubilant.....thank you for reminding me about how it was that you fell because of your bedspread.  We talked about that.  I said I have a coverlet on both beds so that no one will fall like you did.  I too fell a few years ago and fractured my T11....ended up in the hospital, then rehab facility, and then had rehab at home for a while.  To this day, I still have some pain in my back.  For that I take Tylenol ES.  

I also was getting cancer treatments at that time.  Haven't had any pain with that....am in remission now.  But since then I have been diagnosed with a new cancer....small cell cancer....which is a rapid growing bad thing to have.  Am in the process of deciding on which of the 2 treatments I want to take.....IV or Chemo pill.  Have a meeting with my oncologist Thursday, and will be telling him that I want to go on the Chemo pill.  It will be much easier on my body.

Unlike you, I don't have my bags packed and am not ready to go.....want to fight this battle because there is much I still want to do.  It's been 5 years now that I started this battle and I will fight as long as it takes.

Take care dear lady....  and here's hoping you won't be suffering with the whiplash much longer.  It will get better.

Honored Contributor

Well, the debate is over and it was pretty good.  So now I'm ready to call it a night. 

Just wanted to tell all of you to have SWEET DREAMS, and don't forget those hugs and kisses.....  BLESSINGS to all of you;

Good night....will see you all sometime tomorrow.  Want to sleep a little later in the morning.