Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@Bridgegal wrote:

If it's Sunday in September, I'll be watching football.  First the Cowboys game then the Chiefs.   There is a car show in the Plaza so I may record the Chiefs game.  We'll see.

DH just pointed out that there's not much food in the house so a trip to the grocery store is now on the agenda.  That was no news to me but I was hoping he wouldn't notice until tomorrow.   Smiley Wink   

@Bridgegal......Funny you mentioned the Cowboys....when I was married to my first husband, he lived for football.  At that time we had the Cardinal football team.  He would get so mad at me because I would cheer on the Cowboys.....they were a fantastic team back then...are they still fantastic today????

That is so funny about your DH.....guess he's getting hungry about now.  And the cupbords are bare.  LOL

Heck, go to the store and get only what you need for today, you can go tomorrow for the rest when he's at work.....

Have fun watching your games, or game and car show.

Honored Contributor

hey all

really not much going on around here. got morn walk in clothes on new clothes line,that new umbrella line is massive. 

have to get my walk in this afternoon.

making home made chili for dinner tonight with fresh rice.

ok guys will check in later.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

All the laundry is done.....  Did get some of it put away, but have to finish up after the game.

Also, got my Birthday box from my sister yesterday.  No, it's not my Birthday....that is the end of May....she is just a little late with it.  Have started getting things out of it, but have more to do get to.  She sent me a batch of her home made Scottish shortbread, and oh how delicious they are.  Pretty rich, so I have only had 2 of them.  They are about 1" square.....

The game is supposed to start in 15 minutes.  OK, IT'S GO CARDINALS......

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much happening. This is a fly by look in

rice is cooking and chili in slow cooker

got afternoon walk in. Clothes down and folded and put away.

have to figure out to put my new clothes line into the base pole. The new line is super heavy so it is really hard to put up and take down.

ok guys will check in later.

Honored Contributor

Well thanks to Schildt and Gant (pitcher) the Cardinals just lost 7 to 6.  We were ahead, then Schildt put Gant in and that was the end of our even having a chance.  

Why Schildt makes those kinds of decisions I'll never understand.  That is what is so frustrating when he does that when these last games are so important.

Tomorrow we play Washington Nationals.  So hoping we can do better against them.

Ok, have some clean clothes to put away, and then make some dinner.

Honored Contributor

Braun's grand slam was impressive. Never thought we'd win. Today is foggy. Weatherman says it will be warm and humid all week.

Honored Contributor

hello all

really not to much

did chores, hung out clothes. really overcast and looks like rain any minute. did close up the house it is very warm and humid.

ok guys, will check in later.

Honored Contributor

hello all

made up chicken salad for dinner tonight, there was not much chicken left over (enough for 1 sandwich) so i got out my cooked turkey and made up enough for 1 turkey salad sandwich.

got out for walk this afternoon. on my walk i ran into a neighbor lady who i don't see often,she still works full time. we stood in front of her house and just had a marvelous talk.

not much else going on, will check in later.

Honored Contributor

I didn't get up until noon, but I did mange to get 8 hours of sleep, feel great. After my barrista husband LOL, made  coffee, mocha salted caramel, I was more awake and energetic so I made chili for supper. Supper will be, chili, corn bread and a green salad.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Am watching the Cardinals/Nationals game tonight.  Had quite a morning.  Met with the Radiology Doctor.  Things are rolling along.  Will tell you more tomorrow.

Right now I am very tired, and have my jammies on, ready for bed.  Not sure if I will be able to stay up for the rest of the game.

Have tomorrow to rest up, because Wednesday will be another hectic day with doctor appointments.  

Ok dear ones, have a good rest of your night.....Remember my final words.....you know what they are......HeartHeartHeart     SORRY ABOUT THE SPOILER....DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT.....

Spoiler
Spoiler