Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@ShowMe  Appt. went well.  She is pleased with his being stable and he will not go back for 6 months.  She texts our PCP while we are there.  He does the same. 

DH sees PCP every month and last month he recommended increase in dose for 1 med and texted her.  She texted right back and agreed so we got the script right there for DH to start right away.

We are very lucky to have them both.  Every referral PCP has made the doctors have always been really good.

Thank you for asking. 

DId you doctor call back?  Who is taking you to the appt. in the morning?

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

I used to come here because I found it to be a caring, thoughtful, joyous, and peaceful place to share things honestly with others without judgment or criticism. I no longer feel that way and have cut back on posting. I have always been a happy person, someone who enjoys life and will not allow others who seem to be bitter and feel the need to be nasty to bring me down. We all face challenges and oobstacles in life and I think most people do the best they can with the tools they have to work with. We are all aging adults and life is short. Why people choose to act the way they do I will never know or understand. Kindness to others costs nothing, think about the golden rule.

@RetRN.....oh sweet lady, don't keep those folks from letting you be you.  We love you the way you are.  That is why I hit the IGNORE button quite a lot of the time.  Tried it today, but it didb't work each time.....oh well, I got said what I wanted to be said.  When you see who is giving some of the hearts, you can be sure that there will be something going to happen.  I always check to see who is giving hearts.  And many times I sit here and laugh, and say to myself....go figure......

Hope you have a wonderful rest of your evening.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@ShowMe  Appt. went well.  She is pleased with his being stable and he will not go back for 6 months.  She texts our PCP while we are there.  He does the same. 

DH sees PCP every month and last month he recommended increase in dose for 1 med and texted her.  She texted right back and agreed so we got the script right there for DH to start right away.

We are very lucky to have them both.  Every referral PCP has made the doctors have always been really good.

Thank you for asking. 

DId you doctor call back?  Who is taking you to the appt. in the morning?

@Cakers3....good report.  Looks like you are both in good hands at this point.  Glad to hear that.

No, he didn't call me back.  That's ok....will be seeing Dr. G and he will give me the results..I will be driving my self.  It's a straight shot from here, and have valet parking....which is good.  School will already have started when I leave here. 

Will let you all know what is what when I get home.  

Honored Contributor

hello all

really not much for tonight.

showers taken, wash doing its thing.

tomorrow suppose to be hot and very humid. The hurricane will floating by on Friday for us. Wind and about 1 inch of rain.

not much more tonight,see all in the morn

Honored Contributor

Ok, Cardinals won 1 to 0......  Another game tomorrow evening.  

I've had it for the day and evening.  Really tired now.  And 6:10 am will come quickly.  Having some BlueBunny triple swirl strawberry ice cream....oh so good.  

SWEET DREAMS, AND remember to hug someone close tonight.  See you sometime tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

Showme sending good thoughts and prayers for some good reports for you. Will be waiting for your posts in the afternoon. Hope you get some good rest tonight.

Super Contributor

Hello,

Another hot day here, 109. Cleaned two bathrooms top to bottom. Really sore right now. Also made spam fried rice for dinner. It was good. Tomorrow I’ll finish cleaning the rest of the house. The bathrooms are always the hardest for me.

Yesterday I went to the At Home store and got a few fall and Halloween decorations. Love fall and Halloween. I’m really ready for cooler temps. I hope everyone has a nice evening.

Honored Contributor

@Frau K 

How soon do you think you will start cooling off...that is so hot!

Please.... don't over do it and get dehydrated!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@ShowMeWill be there with you in spirit.Heart

Honored Contributor

Image result for wednesday blessings gif