Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

hello all

am just to tired to write anymore tonight, check out MARCH INTO SPRING PAGE 165 for what went on today. later all

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much today

did cleaning chores

clothes in dryer

sunny but rain coming in later today.

nurse lady coming about 30 min's or so

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

@viva923 

Sorry you are having medical problems...Smiley Sad

but i'm asking very nicely not to ask us to search in another place here on this board  to read your medical problems or updates.

I will read it only if you post it here...tySmiley Very Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I'm really getting worried for @Cakers3  not posting here.Smiley Sad

I'm worried something might have happened to her or her dh or her son!

Any one here that has her email address and could contact her  to check  on how she is????

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

Well I did not get the job in my home school district and I am *issed.  My interview went really well.  I am convinced I didn't get offered a position because with my level of experience I am at the top of the pay scale.  

I am still not renewing my contract in my current school district.  The principal wants to have a follow up meeting to discuss the concerns I brought up in my email to her and other administrators.  Her correspondence has been very condescending and in all my 32 years of being a speech pathologist I have never been treated with such disrespect as I was at that initial meeting.  I just can't continue working with her.  

I can afford to retire but I am not ready to stop working. I plan to look for positions in other school districts, although I have a feeling that no district will hire me due to me being at the top of the pay scale.  I will also consider continuing to do contract work even if it is part time.

Honored Contributor

How unfortunate @ninjawife. I agree that you should stay in the workforce because of the valuable service you provide. It's hard to understand the thought processes of those who do the hiring.

Respected Contributor

Well I am back to not sleeping well.   I think my cat senses I am stressed.  She is not a snuggly type cat but since this all started she has been sleeping with me at night either on my butt or right next to me.  She seems to be volunteering to be my emotional support animal.  She did the same thing 10 years ago when my mother was dying. 

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much today

warming up outside,

folded clothes,not much else.later guys

Honored Contributor

Did errands this morning, library, pharmacy, grocery store, and Subway. Some days it is nice to not have to cook and a sub seemed like a good idea. 

Honored Contributor

ReIt: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

It's not even Noon yet .....

• I took a bath
  • Washed my hair (and dried and styled)
  • Makeup
  • Dressed
  • Straightened the bedroom
  • Made and ate breakfast and cleared dishes
  • Went grocery shopping / home and groceries put away (one of my fave checkers was working - had a few laughs)
  • Chatted with the school crossing guard I passed on the walk home
  • Made a pot of coffee
  • Sitting here now "recovering"

---------------

Next ... 2:30 pm Zoom meeting .... I'm going to zone out until then.