Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

Hello to all who post and read.Heart

We had some rain last night.  Actually dropped the temps a bit.

Not much happening today.  I made a good dinner yesterday-so we have left-overs for today.  Always have salad mixes ready but cooking yesterday was ok and a nice change.

Keeping all of you in positive thought.  I know some days can seem overwhelming and then some days just seem to fall into a quiet space.  I guess it is all in how we handle issues.

Be well.

Making my own "sits"  LOL

Me During This Hot Summer.Gif GIF - Me during this hot summer Cat Pet -  Discover & Share GIFs

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

hey all

RED TOP your post was awesomely inspiring.thanks for sharing your loving thoughts.

not to much here today, prepped for tomorrow clean, saturday begins the week of each room gets cleaned.

friday is my day of rest.

foot is doing great. stiffness is the only complaint i have. if i have been off foot for awhile it lets me know i ain't as young as I use to be. stretch that ol' foot LOL

beautiful day here. cool and comfortable. windows open and fans in windows.

did do morn walk, inner loop I will walk till I  get out of this medical shoe (swelling should be gone within a month which I know about) will begin my full time walk, doing about 3/4th mile maybe a smidge longer walk 2x's a day. at night it is 2 blocks up and 2 blocks down a couple times around this circut. at least it gets me out and about.

that is about all for now,later guys

Respected Contributor

Have had roofers here for several days, installing new roofs on house & garage, leaf guard gutters & other repairs to window frames & patio doors & preparing to do some painting. OMG, I wish it was done already! Weather has pretty much cooperated thankfully.

I am sending prayers and strength to those who are dealing with health issues, your own and/or those of loved ones. ❤️🌈💕 Take good care of yourselves 💖
Honored Contributor

@MOMMAVik, it will be so wonderful to have all of your projects completed before winter begins. 

Honored Contributor

Hello to all who post and read.

Just finishing some laundry and that is the highlight of the day.

Sending out good thoughts to all.

Be well.

How To Keep Cats Cool In Summer - All About Cats

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Don't feel up to doing much, will finish a book and make a frozen pizza. 

Stay safe and take good care everyone. 

Honored Contributor

@RetRN 

We enjoyed a frozen pizza last night!  It was a welcome change for us, as pizza for us is usually homemade or Papa John's if the girls are here.  

Today is catch up day for me with housecleaning.  Getting up earlier and making that trip into town every morning has thrown me off schedule a bit, so I'm still trying to find my new normal in order to keep up a routine here.

Plenty of dust bunnies calling my name today.  We were dog sitters last night, and for the 5 hours he was here, he left behind a lot of dog hair!  So my floors need more attention than I would normally give them on a Saturday.  

The house will start filling up tomorrow when teacher daughter returns from a 5 day training, and trucker daughter should be here Monday.  More cooking, more laundry!

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much today

did normal saturday chores

did morn walk

got out of my medical shoe and wearing my walker shoe now. can actually shower tonight without duct tape and trash bag.

windows open nice day

later.

Honored Contributor

hey all

things snowballed out of control today super duper busy day for me,see all later

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much today

did normal monday chores

did do full walk today, foot did ok just stiff when i got back home.

had morn showery stuff today,so did not hang out. looks like the sun is beginning to poke thru the heavy thick cloud cover.

have house opened. cool but winds off ocean so dampish humid  today

ok guys alter.