Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

[ Edited ]

@hellie jo, I bet it was nice having DD spending time with you and helping out. Hope you got some rest during her visit.

@Mom2Dogs, glad you were able to get out and enjoy the day.

Planning on a quiet week, will have blood draw and vote on Tuesday.

Today I need to plan my menus for the upcoming week. Groceries are so expensive making it hard to come up with reasonable choices.

Honored Contributor

hey all

just finished up the last load of laundry on lines outside. good wind today, it is a scorcher ,no shade you sweat.

did sheets today. if all goes well on thursday i get this medical shoe off, can go back to normal schedule of tuesday sheet day.

did morn walk it was the inner loop walk so shorter but still walked around the park

ok guys later.

Respected Contributor

Rainy & so humid here. Planning to catch up on laundry & bill paying ... ugh, so unexciting!

Voting day here on Tuesday. It is so important for each citizen to go to the polls & express their choices. Could turn into a very close race here.

Have a good Sunday, stay cool if you are also in the heat & humidity.
Honored Contributor

In all day - too hot outside.   (I went to the Vigil Mass yesterday.)

• Still catching up on hemming. Did 7 more pairs today.  Almost done.  So flar I used up a  roll of iron-on hem facing and a full roll of fabric fusion webbing.  

• Put all the clothes I wore last week back where they belong .... all the colors were mixed up and some stuff was in the wrong closet.  Did some hand laundry.  Hung up all the LandsEnd stuff I ordered.

• I had to replace the batteries in  the lights  in three closets - and when I turned on the lights - found two sweaters that I had been looking for. (Closets are black holes.)   Thinking about Fall clothes!

• Had a short nap.

• Got out a bunch of novelty yarn a little while ago.   I need to roll it all into craft-size lengths - it will probably take the rest of the day. Next month, I'm doing some yarn craft stuff for kids.  The event is several weeks away - but I need to have samples done by this coming Friday!  

Right now - going to make myself a cup of coffee (and have a piece of cake) and relax a bit.

Honored Contributor

Stayed in loungewear all day. Church was watched on Facebook. Chicken Lo Mein for lunch, Brewer game in afternoon and soup for supper. We got three inches of rain so our grass is greening up. I think the humidity will break soon and next week should be nice. I'd like to attend a county fair just to bring back memories of simpler times when a sno-cone was all I wanted!

Honored Contributor

Hello to all who post and read.Heart

Up all night, again.  So is DH.  We did not make it to the restaurant.

Be well.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3, so sorry to hear. Sending good wishes for a better day. Try to get some rest.

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo, how are you feeling? Do you think you will be able to go on a bike ride this fall? I know how much you and DH enjoyed doing that.

I'm looking forward to the fall weather after a hot and humid summer.

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

@Cakers3, so sorry to hear. Sending good wishes for a better day. Try to get some rest.

@RetRN   Thank you.  It was just a miserable morning for DH.

Another time, I guess. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

hello all

not to much today

did normal chores,

wash out on lines drying

got walk in inner loop today

still hot and humid later guys