Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

Quiet day here. Went to grocery store to get some pork chops, then to library to pick up two books, and lastly to the pharmacy for a bottle of Citracal. Nothing else planned for the week except for a visit to the eye doctor on Thursday. Hope everyone is having a nice day.
Honored Contributor

Hello to all who post and read.Heart

Up late again last night-browsed around here, posted a bit, that's all.

Garage door needs a new motor so the house warranty has to coordinate with the company who did the installation.  We'll see.

GS on his way in a bit.

Be well.

CorgeeSoftware GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

It's  just after 1:30 here; we've been to the VA, stopped at Dollar General, got home in time for monthly service by our exterminator, dried the bedsheets I washed before we left and made the bed, and just sent trucker daughter out the door, back to work.   Break time!

Honored Contributor

Still waiting on who will be taking care of the garage door.

Doing a few light chores and that is it for today.

Be well.

Funny Tuesday Quote Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr,  Pinterest, and Twitter

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here today

raining again,we have had very bad wet weather this spring.

sheet day for me,had to dry all clothes in the dryer again.

did normal chores,did morn walk, not much else,later guys

Honored Contributor

Heading out in a bit to do some grocery shopping.

Not a good sleeping night again.  Ugh..

Be well.

Honored Contributor

Returned a new outside light to Lowes that wouldn't work, and purchased another one in hopes it will.  Purchased flowers for my garage planters and front porch.  Even with prices being so high, I want the brightness of the flowers, so am still going with my normal routine.  

Ordered hot dogs from DQ for our lunch.   

Am headed to the garage now to vacuum and clean my car.  It just keeps getting worse, especially since my husband uses it when he takes his friends to breakfast at Cracker Barrel once a month.  Those guys track a lot of dried grass and some gravel into the car.  

A friend came yesterday to recaulk our master shower stall.  Now that the caulk has set, I need to clean it and the shower chair, and put everything back inside.   

WV is overcast and cool today; the only day this week without a chance of rain.  We are so lush and green already, love the month of May here.   

Esteemed Contributor

My husband's brother fell off his pickup from being in the back while hauling brush, his wife was driving very slow, but he got pushed out by more brush and hit his head on the pavement. He first had bleeding of the brain, but the bleeding stopped. He still has swelling in the brain. He's very agitated, had to be on retraints as he was going to go home the first night, tore out his wires etc. and was walking out! This all happened Monday morning. He's agitated all night and sleeps during the day, when awake he called his wife a man's name, to help him with cupboards, as he was thinking he was tearing cupboards off. 

We had his wife and son here for supper last night.  When my husband went to see him today, he was sleeping. We hope and pray he will return to  normal again, this is really scary!! They live on a hobby farm.  He will be in the hospital at least 2 weeks.  Tomorrow he's having a scan to show if he has seizures. 

Valued Contributor

Waiting for my plumber to show up.

Whoo hoo--this is really life in fast lane! 

Esteemed Contributor

It's still what I am not doing every Wednesday, ice skating. Been 4 weeks now and still recovering. 

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)