Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@MOMMAVik   Thank you-simple blood draws, urinalysis, and another heart scan with those leads on the chest and ankle.

The paperwork is the cause of pain!!  That takes longer than the tests. Seriously!

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

We would get our cars blessed too, Viva. My cousin is a priest and we would have him bless them and our house too.  You sure did have a morn!  Well I did get 3 loaves of Health bread baked today, and I made a cucumber salad for supper tonight, DH is making supper, fish on the grill, and I made the salad already because I have a hair cut appt. at 4:30. Lori is after me, and she will take me home, she is my Hospice Nurse daughter. 

Respected Contributor

Running errands with my son, my chauffeur! Then going for lunch & a drive out in the county. Beautiful scenery on those country roads. Take care everyone!

FB_IMG_1652728429687.jpg

Honored Contributor

hello guys

not much today

sheet day,the sky faucet finally shut off

great drying day outside.low humidity,full sunshine sheet day for me, already put away 2 loads of clothes.

did normal chores,did morn walk. ok guys later

Esteemed Contributor

We are invited to lunch with friends at her place, I'll bring some homemade bread along.

After lunch we'll play Carble, a marble game. Then Lori will be here for supper.  A good day planned.  Our Shih Tzu, Bobby, is out for a walk with DH. They both enjoy that. I'm not so sure about walking yet with that SI joint. 

Honored Contributor

Funny Tuesday Memes 64 | Happy tuesday quotes, Funny good morning memes,  Tuesday quotes

Respected Contributor

Good afternoon! Had a nice visit with DD.Didn"t do anything special.just got to spend some time with her. She brought Nellie to us. She is a one year old shepherd and will be Sadies sister. Sadie will be 12 this Halloween. We are all getting used to each other. Keeps us busy.

It has been very warm here with sun for the last few days. Today it is cooler.

We leave for our train trip Sunday. Boy am I ready to have some fun!

Hope you all have a good week.

Honored Contributor

Hello to all who post and read.Heart

I am having a pedicure this morning-this is only the second one I have every had in my whole life.  Always did my own.  Now I cannot handle one foot so off I go.  Either that or use my toenails on that foot to climb a tree.  LOL

Be well.

Pedicure Cat's toes not so ugly after all. - GIF on Imgur

Esteemed Contributor

It was a fun afternoon with friends, and playing the game, Carble, anyone play that? Then came home and Lori made a nice dish for supper for us.  Enjoy your trip, Hellie Jo, you deserve lots of fun!! 

Esteemed Contributor

Cakers, enjoy that pedicure! You deserve it. I haven't had one for many years.

It is nice and relaxing and the feel love it!