Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

hello all

not much going on here.

had my hair cut at 1pm today. Ran all my errands this morn. Went to grocery store to purchase what items dh could not get at walmart last night. Came home and put all the stuff away, went to hair appoint. Got afternoon walk picked up mail.

began snow flurries about 3pm. Nothing hard, no collecting of snow. Saturday night the heavy rain bands will be in heavy rain overnight Saturday and half day Sunday before this next storm clears out.

ok guys that is all for now. See all tomorrow

Honored Contributor

@RedTop......don't think you are getting by with it.  You have already had a busy day.....  Wish I had your energy.  

Laundry, getting things ready for the Home Health lady, dusting your bedroom, seeing to it that Mom is taken care of with her food, making a pot of Split Pea soup, etc.  That is quite a bit....

Bet you will be ready to sit in your recliner this evening and watch some TV.  Hope you have a great one.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Related image

Went out early to food shop and will be going with DS to another follow-up appt.

Heart

@Cakers3.....such a cute picture.  

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo wrote:

Have not been doing much.Went to the bank this morning to cash a check from dr"s office for overpayment,not much,but can buy lunch sometime haha.Weather is much nicer today sun and 36 degrees.Have not done much because of the cold and ice.A few nice days would be great.Doing laundry now and trying to decide what to have for dinner.Getting out of the house more will be nice. I hope everyone will have a wonderful week-end.

@hellie jo.......hope you will enjoy your lunch when you go to get it.  

Yes, it's about time for nice weather.  Have you decided what to fix for dinner?  

Hope you have a wonderful weekend too.

Honored Contributor

@LADYSHOPSHOP  wrote:

Finish a course that I enrolled in! Yay!..Did a load of laundry. Hand washing my green, antique glass collection.  Feeling sleepy!  Better make a cup of tea!

@LADYSHOPSHOP .....Welcome to this thread.  Love to hear when someone posts about their collections.  

Hope you enjoyed your cut of tea.  Hope you come back....

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

Temps are warming up a bit which is nice. Went to library and picked up Nine Perfect Strangers for my weekend reading, then ran into grocery store for a couple of things, and then grabbed an egg salad sub at Subway. 

Invited out for fish tonight with some ladies but I declined, I don't like to drive at night.. 

I hope everyone here has a nice weekend.

@RetRN....sounds like a nice day for you.  Hope you have a great Friday night and weekend.

Honored Contributor

@gellen wrote:

I went to the Philadelphia Flower Show with a group of friends.  Due to bad weather and a bad cold I have not been doing much this winter; other than going to work.  It was good to see everyone and get a glimpse of all the lovely blooms!

@gellen......another new poster on here today.  That makes 2 of you in one day.  Welcome aboard and hope to see you again..

Sorry you have not had a good winter.  But hopefully when it starts to warm up up there, you will feel better.  Oh my, nothing like a Flower Show to brighten up a gloomy day.  Used to love going to those kinds of shows.  They do make a person feel good.  

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hello all

not much going on here.

had my hair cut at 1pm today. Ran all my errands this morn. Went to grocery store to purchase what items dh could not get at walmart last night. Came home and put all the stuff away, went to hair appoint. Got afternoon walk picked up mail.

began snow flurries about 3pm. Nothing hard, no collecting of snow. Saturday night the heavy rain bands will be in heavy rain overnight Saturday and half day Sunday before this next storm clears out.

ok guys that is all for now. See all tomorrow

@viva923.....Heck, your 2nd part of the day kept you pretty busy.  Bet you were happy to get your hair cut.  Does a woman good when that is done.  

And see that you got your afternoon walk in....good for you.

Would much rather have the rain than the snow.  We too are supposed to have rain tomorrow.  And then some warmer temps.....if I could, I would dance a jig.....lol.

Hope you have a wonderful evening.  

Esteemed Contributor

Hello and Happy Friday.

Not much doing today. Went to the bank and then food shopping late morning. Sent a letter of recommendation as requested by someone. Quiet at home for a change. Was expecting a contractor to come and put up my new over the range vent fan, but he bailed until 8 a.m. tomorrow. I would have preferred today. Continued putting my kitchen back together and really editing the contents. Everything is still pretty dusty and may be more so with the work being done tomorrow. After that all that remains is installation of the backsplash tile, a two day job. That is a whole other story. 

Off to the library and a quick stop at HomeGoods before dinner.

Super Contributor

Hello, 

Today I picked up my mom for some running around. We had pedicures then lunch, pizza and wings, then she needed groceries. I got some groceries too. It’s breezy and 66. Cleaned up the kitchen and started the dishwasher. I’m trying not to cook tonight.... we’ll see. Maybe Culver’s since I got a bunch of coupons. Have a nice evening everyone.