Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

On Thursday night I sent an email to the Principal, lead SLP, director of special education and assistant superintendent explaining that I am considering not renewing my contract and the reasons why.  I have not received a reply from any of them.  

On the flip side, my husband texted me Friday afternoon at work to let me I was contacted by the school district I live in to schedule an interview.  I haven't even finished the application yet!  The supervisor left her personal number and I called her after work.  I have an interview on Tuesday afternoon.   

Having sent the email and getting the interview must have relieved a lot of my stress as I slept 13 hours last night and I feel great!

Honored Contributor

hello all

ninjawife great  news for sure

not much here today

it is sunny today but a might bit chilly wind

no calls from doctor so it will be the 30th before i willget any answers. nothing more i can do.

did get a small walk in today. i do mean small walk. 4 driveways one way, 3 driveways the other. talked with neighbor lady for a bit this morn. nothing much else. later guys

Honored Contributor

@viva923 

Seriously? A walk outside with an open pressure ulcer on the bottom of your toe?  

Short walk long walk doesn't make any difference, you have a very serious wound that has the potential to cause you major problems!  I would not be putting weight on that foot except for trips to the bathroom.   

Respected Contributor

@ninjawife, Wishing you the best for your upcoming interview. You have a wealth of knowledge and experience that is so valuable. Hopefully this district will have the sense to do what is right for their students and embrace you with open arms!
Respected Contributor

@viva923, praying for you to heed the advice to stay off your foot. Please take care.💓
Honored Contributor

hello

not much today

did chores

dh did run a couple errands

sunny, but cold and windy today

later all

Respected Contributor

@ScrapHappy I went to the grocery store to pick out snacks and dinner for tonight.My grandson  is staying the night and going to school tomorrow.Sundays are usually pretty boring to me.i did put a corn bf in the crockpot for sandwhiches

Valued Contributor

Making pizza from the recipe that ( retiredatlast) posted in the recipe forum. Great recipe, simple and delicious.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Quiet Sunday. Went to a friend's church. Made 7-layer bars. Watched college basketball. We still have plenty of snow on the ground, but a check of the fifteen day forecast shows temps in the 40's. I guess Spring truly arrives tomorrow at 4:24pm. My husband is ready to swap out our snowblower for a lawn mower.🌷🌺🌹🏵

Honored Contributor

hello all

warming up very sunny today,nurse lady came,not to much else.

did get outside for alittle this morn, talked with 2 neighbor ladies, came in not much else.later guys