Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

After extending our appt due to Covid exposure, my stylist friend was finally able to come out this morning to have a beauty shop session in my dining room.   We were so ready!   

Last Monday of each month is also when our exterminator comes to spray and refill our bait traps.  All 3 of our bait boxes were empty today, so mice and rats are coming in closer looking for food and a place to shelter for the winter.  My husband asked for the quick kill bait, which means the rodent usually dies in or near the box, depending on how much bait they ingest.   Spiders, and rodent activity, are the big negatives for me about fall.  

Homemade pizza will be our supper today; am craving sausage, pepper and onion pizza.    

Sending good wishes for peaceful days this week to all my friends reading here.   

Honored Contributor

Was invited out for lunch today with the married couple  we went to the next town from us.

Her dh had a hot dinner..she and i ordered toco salads..we all had a soft drink  and when done brought me back home.

Was nice to be with them again .Smiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Hello to all who post and read. Heart

Dealing with the games health insurance is now playing.  Frustrating.  I see my ortho-surgeon next week and I'm seriously considering postponing.  

Getting tired of it all.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 

(((hugs)))   and please try not get stressed outHeart

Heart lubs ya!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3, stay strong. You will get through this, some days are easier than  others. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam, glad you were able to spend time with your friends. I haven't had a taco salad in a long time, but it sure does sound good.

Honored Contributor

hello all

sheet day, have clothes on line,keeping an eye to sky today rain isn't far away,another cold front coming in.

the house out my back door,this morn was plain awful. 3 adults that don't know how to speak to each other,the cussing ,screaming,banging, 5 kids that don't go to school, at least the 3 to 4 older ones are old enough for school,yet they dont' go., the fight this morn was disgusting, the kids have to endure this day in and day out. these kids don't even know how to speak to each other, all they do is scream and y ell and cuss each other out.

did chores,did walk

we have mice food under out house, under dressers, at the area around hot water heater, hope that keeps the mice out of the house,had a mouse in here over the summer,but last time we checked the hot water heater area,no droppings, hope he ate it and left.

RED TOP, wow the spider webs i have around the house this year is astronomical. huge webs. they are all over the house,light house out front. Is this a sign of winter????? watching the oak tree down the block and that wasp nest in our front yard bush. have to prepare myself LOL

ok guys later.

Respected Contributor

@Cakers3, So frustrating dealing with insurance sometimes. It is never clear cut & there are always exceptions, etc. Sometimes each rep you speak with has entirely different interpretations. Can you possibly speak with a supervisor? I hope you can get past that & feel better by getting the care you need & deserve. 💗🌈🌹
Respected Contributor

Hello @RedTop! At-home salon service & homemade pizza 🍕!! I'm on board!! Hopefully that makes up for the outdoor work you had to do!
Respected Contributor

@viva923, Wow, the neighbor situation has to be very disturbing. Having dealt with a similar situation (not as noisy & troubled as what you described but still disturbing) I can tell you we celebrated when they finally moved! Take care of yourself!