Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

Nice to see your post @gloriajean. We have that same heat as you do across the border in Wisconsin. Luckily, a cooling trend is on the way for the upcoming week. I hope to get some walking in and plan to start using the oven for meals again.

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much today

sunny breezy day, very comfortable

had to change my password again today for qvc. keeps blocking me out.

got morn walk in

have to flush hot water heater this pm.

ok later guys.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG 

Last night befote dark my neighbor called me  and we went for a long walk with a nice breeze finally!

Like you, we had 90's all week and high humidity so i was unable to walk, so we really enjoyed our walk and being with each other.

Today..not sure if i will walk again but i'm out of wheat bread and a few other items...so i think i will sign off now and walk to the grocery store,,,,not bad for a soon to be 83 years old next month!Smiley Very Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

cowboy sam, good for you going for walks as you do.  You are so lucky to have a neighbor to walk with you. More power to you!!  I turned 84 in April, and it hurts to walk since I fell and broke my hip last Aug. But I have to do  this anyway.  My daughter takes me to the mall sometimes and I get a lot of walking in that way too.  I know you have other ailments, like fibro etc. so I won't complain.

I am happy with the progress I have made so far.

God bless you!

Honored Contributor

Hello to all who post and read. ❤️

Not much going on just the usual waiting.

Be well.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

I am trying different fonts and color here. Kind of fun trying out different ones.  I mentioned above that I am 84, I need to correct that, that is my husband's age, I am 83, and I hope this will be a good year for me to get well, and stronger.  Day by day it should get better, I think, just not to overdue when I feel better, then suffer the consequences. I live and learn, and being I'm finished with PT I will get better.  Today I plan on getting a lot done, carefully, and I know when to stop. Wish me well.  

We dogsit my daughter's miniature schnauzer, who just turned a year old, she eats everything! Especially likes twigs and plastics, always have to watch her, My Bobby, just turned 3, he's a purebred Shih Tzu, never did that as a puppy, more laid back. So it's also a job watching her, Ella Rose, is her name.  Anyone who has dogs knows what I"m talking about.  But both were very fast in getting house trained. No accidents.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 

prayers 🤗🦋n 💓

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone,

Yep, did walk to grocery store yesterday!

Plus... last night   before dark a walk with neighbor lady friend in her mid 50's, welked close to a half a mile at least!

The cotton wood trees...oh my gosh...its fluff lined parts of edges of the streets as it looked like snow!...yep...we moved er walked to a different street to get away from the smells!

It's 82 at noon already!I went outside to get mail and newspaper  and its very humid outSmiley Sad....possible rain overnight !

Have a day of Smiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

hey all

wow what a busy day for me. had to dig into the shed to get out some junk my DD needed that was 3 hours of unpacking and finding and reputting everything back. I am tired. ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

We walked again but the humidity was bad...but i pushed myself until we got back to our houses...

she lives across the street from me

Enjoy your evening!

preds 06-21-20