Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

@ninjawife  The principal has upper managers who should be on top of her completing her tasks. If children will now miss out it's not all on her.

I cannot say how incompetent she is since I do not know her but she is not the only person handling these issues.

Focus on yourself and do the best you can with what you have right now.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@hellie jo

So sorry to hear that you had to be in hospital .Smiley Sad

Sending you 🙏🙏  and🤗🤗

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

hello all

Hellie Jo i am so very sorry to read about your hospital stay. do hope you are feeling a smidge better.

not much today

dh and i are going on a walk today. he is taking a 1 block walk i will do full mile,at least it is a start to being active again.

not much else. weather is warm, delightful comfortable.

ok guys see all later.

Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@ninjawife  The principal has upper managers who should be on top of her completing her tasks. If children will now miss out it's not all on her.

I cannot say how incompetent she is since I do not know her but she is not the only person handling these issues.

Focus on yourself and do the best you can with what you have right now.

@Cakers3 I think if you are a principal you shouldn't need to have someone to watch over and make sure you are doing your job.  However, the superintendent and assistant superintendent were warned that she was not right for the job by the outgoing principal when she was assistant principal. 

Respected Contributor

Today I hand washed the wash room curtains because the washing machine would be too hard on the delicate fabric and besides that, I made them myself.

Then I hung them on the outside line to dry, ironed them and hung them back on. All in one day. I'm tired.  

This is a chore I have thought about over and over..dreaded it and now its done. Only four more room curtains to do.

Maybe by Summer's end I will be finished...

Honored Contributor

hello all

did morn chores, hung clothes out great day for drying super low humidity. under burn warning flag it is super dry here.

we transferred our newspaper to digital reading come 1 june a whole lot cheaper. saving $35.00 a month.

tomorrow is lawn cut day. dh will do front, i will do back lawn, just installed new blade hope it cuts grass better.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

Went out for breakfast this morning with a friend and had blueberry pancakes. 

The weather is nice and comfortable today so I took my walk after watching my soap opera.

I hope everyone is having a good day and perhaps getting some good news. I know many here are dealing with some very difficult situations. 

Honored Contributor

hello all

it is sunny cool and comfortable, ground is so dry have to mow back  yard today AFTER the clothes are off the line. the mower is kicking up a huge cloud of dirt,dust,pollen.

got morn walk in not much else.later guys

Honored Contributor

hello all

it is cloudy today with a few peaks of sunshine. did hang out hope all dries. nice breeze. cleaned the computer room,wow was this room dirty today,my swiffer dust cloth was black when i finished dusting. have windows open more this year

got morn walk in. not much else. later guys

Honored Contributor

Laundry and the never ending putting stuff back in its storage spot.  My family is THE worst for getting something out, using it, and not putting it back where they got it.