Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

hello all

not much today

sunny but comfortable. did both walks

hung clothes outside, 1st load down and folded and put away, 2nd load on line drying.

having a financial discussion with dh on what to keep and what to toss into the delete file for money every week. don't want to use savings at all, using just SS each week so have to know exactly what i need weekly for money. ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much today

sunny and very comfortable

had yearly eye check today all was ok with that.

clothes drying on line. that is about all for now later .

Respected Contributor

I hope everyone had a great weekend. The weather here is warm and sunny.

I spent my birthday (Wed.) in the hospital. I was there  for a week and i was miserable. To make a long story short.I am waiting for results from my bone marrow biopsy. My body does not want to make blood cells. I have been very tired to say the least,but hanging in there.

I am waiting for a phone call to find out when they can come to my house to draw some more bloodwork. Other than that,just resting today.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hellie jo   I am so sorry for this set back😢

It seems one issue has a positive conclusion then another one arises.

Praying for your strength to be renewed and for healing to begin.

❤️💐

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

Wel  more evidence that our current prinicipal is not qualified to do her job.  She failed to submit an application to renew federal funding for our preschool program for students from low income families.  So 72 families who did not have to pay for preschool will now have to pay tutition or apply to Head Start where the income guidelines are more restrictive.  

Honored Contributor

@ninjawife 

How interesting!  That is a very serious mistake by the principal, and if anyone in the school board office is looking into the complaints about this administrator, this should be what gets her removed from that position.  

Respected Contributor

@hellie jo, I am thinking positive thoughts for you to be able to get treatment soon. Sometimes it seems like if it's not one thing it's another.

Please check in when you are able. And belated birthday wishes to you; sorry you had to be in the hospital.
Honored Contributor

@hellie jo, I am so sorry to hear that you spent the week of your birthday in the hospital. I hope the bone marrow biopsy results can give you an answer as to what is happening. All you can do for the time being is rest and wait. You truly are dealing with some complex health issues. Most of the other things in our lives are trivial as compared to when out health is involved. 

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo So sorry to read of your medical issue. Sure hope they can give you some answers, and solutions too.

Honored Contributor

Hello to all who post and read. ❤️

@hellie jo  Thinking of you.💐

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh