Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

Thank you @RetRN! Feeling a bit better & slept ok last night.Several back issues, degen mild scoliosis, sciatica, bone spurs & a bulging disc. Have been under pretty good care but pain started up again. Next will be treating the sciatica which has been ok until a few weeks ago. It's always something.

So yes with rest and cutting back on things around here with the hubby stepping in we'll get through it.

I agree scaling back & simplifying is smart now. Have a good evening!
Honored Contributor

hello all

the dvt tests went very well the lady who ran those machines said my veins were in excellent shape. she was well pleased with what she saw.

ok later guys

Respected Contributor

Good to hear this @viva923! I hope you can continue to rest and take care of yourself & be able to heal completely as the days go on!
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much today

been raining steady since last night. came down in buckets today

got much work out of the way today for next week

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

@Danky2 wrote:

@AuntG ......do you get orders from Schwans ? I have been searching all over for you 

if you do .......I have tried a few of their things and wonder if you, or anyone else, can give me hints about what you like !

@Danky2  Yes, a driver stops twice a month. I like their fish and chicken. 

Honored Contributor

Snowing here, already got 6". @MOMMAVik, I'm sure you are enjoying the snow fall too. I was ready to put my boots away, glad I decided to wait. 

I see it is a gardening day on QVC, I'm not interested. I buy my few flowers at local nurseries.

Just put pork chops and hashbrown casserole in the oven.

@AuntG, I like the lasagna and salmon from Schwan's.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.

Honored Contributor

hello all

wow still snowing in wisconsin, I do remember those march storms they would come out of nowhere. you could get a few inches to mounds of snow. my maw always said if the wind is out of the east in wisconsin, bad weather on horizon. 

we aren't much better here.still wet,raining quite hard at times coming down in tub fulls of rainwater. it is damp/dreary. no getting outside today.

not much else.later guys

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RetRN, so done with the snow this year plus the cold wind. It is a very wet, heavy snow & at least our street is plowed. Once we clear the end of the driveway we'll be able to get out.

@viva923, yes, east winds usually bring the cold & worse. Hope you are doing better & beginning to heal.

Honored Contributor

TV weathermen never saw this snow coming so tonight they were giving their excuses. The two inches predicted over at my friend's house turned into twenty! We got six inches so my husband blew out a path wide enough to get the car in and out. In March, it melts quickly so we didn't want to expend much effort. Played board games and washed the bedding. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm making myself a piece of salmon and a sweet potato for lunch.

Temp is in the 40's and snow is melting.

Waiting for an Amazon order to be delivered today.

Enjoying a restful day and reading what is out here on the boards.