Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TODAY????

hey all

not much today.did normal morn chores,did morn walk,folded clothes. then onto computer work only to find out the best buy item we have paperwork for that was to have been ordered back in november WAS NOT ORDERED,dh has to stop at best buy tonight to either get our money back or reorder it CORRECTLY this time around.

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

Hello to all who post and read.Heart

DH has PT this morning.  Nothing else special.   Just a salad mix for later.

Be well.

MINE!  ALL MINE!  LOL

NOOOPE! You can't have your gifts yet. MUST wait until Xmas day!” • Cat GIF  Website

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

hello all

it is wet rainy today a steady medium rain since early morn so far for us. we could be wet for next couple days. have clothes to fold. did not sleep well last night am exhausted. ok guys later.

Regular Contributor

@Cakers3
i hopped on the board for just a moment and wanted just to say hi, and that i've been reading all along- and i hope things are improving for you and your family. [ i love that selfish kitty - those gifts are his!! ] <3 <3
Honored Contributor

@shosh wrote:
@Cakers3
i hopped on the board for just a moment and wanted just to say hi, and that i've been reading all along- and i hope things are improving for you and your family. [ i love that selfish kitty - those gifts are his!! ] <3 <3

@shosh   So good to see you.  I seem to always miss you as you submit your post!!

Thank you for your kind words and I hope all is well with you, too.

Yes, kitty rules those presents!!  LOL

Heart

Honored Contributor

Hello to all who post and read.Heart

Dentist for me today-just a regular cleaning.  

I also ordered a graphic sweatshirt for GS and the size we always get for tops for him was HUGE!  I contacted the vendor and they sent out the next smaller size right away.  They told me to keep the other one or donate it!!  And this was not Amazon.  So I have two sweatshirts and will donate the larger one.

Be well.

If it fits, I sits and I hides.  LOL

Xmas cat GIF • Funny blue kitty hidden inside “his“ Christmas 🎄 tree • Cat  GIF Website

Honored Contributor

hello all

really not much today

still wet and rainy today. not cold but yet not warm either. very damp today. did get my morn chores done and morn walk in. nurse lady came out, new foot orders came in again, back to old way of wrapping foot.not much else.later guys

Respected Contributor

So here"s my story.  Went to urologist yesterday with DH.  It took 2 weeks to get this appointment.  Now we wait for referral to oncologist which should be around 2 weeks or so.  Not sure what the point of the appointment was yesterday.  So here goes another goat rodeo.

Did get the inside and outside of house decorated. Don"t do as much as I used to,but,it looks so nice. It is so good to see the neighborhood decorating the outside of their houses.

Having 2 Christmas get togethers as it is so hard to get everyone together at the same time. I am really happy to be able to celebrate with my family with whatever works.

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo, nice to have the decorating done and be able to sit back and enjoy it.

Sad to see the way healthcare has become, it seems there is such a lack of communication. Around here you can not even get Golytely for a colonoscopy prep. I am so sick and tired of being told "we have a new computer system". One lady said to me "we are 500 calls behind".

The pharmacies are also a mess.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hellie jo    "goat rodeo" is right.   *sigh*  Keeping good thoughts for you both.

@RetRN   So right.  Even our surgeon is getting frustrated with trying to get after care for his patients, including DH.